By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbone Launches in November at around 499.99!

Price?

Too high 563 88.66%

Worth it 16 2.52%

Just right 25 3.94%

Other 29 4.57%

Total:633

Are you sure it's $449? I'm certain I heard $499.

Around the Network

I heard 499 as well...

So guess I'll get one in 2015 after the first or second pricecut

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Soooo espensive. Ouch!

Around the Network

Heh...

higher than expected. When you couple live as well it will be very pricey.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Yikes, that's pricey.

PS3 price? WTF.

Please Spurge, lower the hype a tad. The conference was good but not great, the other problems haven't just disappeared, have they? Remember what happened with the Wii U in January; launch is a long way away yet.

But £429 is PS3 launch price, so way too high. And not everyone has an unlimited supply of money to spend on games, so I can't justify spending £500+ to play one game online, no matter how cool it looked.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.