By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: New info about Destiny of Spirits – PS4 exclusive by From Software

ethomaz said:

Sony registred the name in US last month...

http://tsdr.uspto.gov/documentviewer?caseId=sn85887205&docId=FTK20130329074012#docIndex=1&page=1

Hype level is insane now.

Around the Network

DEMON SOULS 2222222222222222222222222 :D

forevercloud3000 said:
BloodyRain said:

Yes, I loved demon souls! Make it happen sony!

LMAO settle down there Rick...

Not even the zombie apocalypse can stop how happy this news is

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

i knew i should have kept off vgchartz until E3

Forevercloud if this rumor is false then I will find you and I will kill you.
I know you didn't make this rumor but I'll kill you nonetheless, so praise the sun so you won't die in vain.

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
I know you didn't make this rumor but I'll kill you nonetheless, so praise the sun so you won't die in vain.

Umbasa lol

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

From Software games? SOLD

Prepare yourself, E3 is coming!

forevercloud3000 said:
PullusPardus said:

Umbasa lol

I'll invade your world as a red phantom 

And then roll evade around till I fall in a trap!

Wait.. Scratch that last part.

forevercloud3000 said:
ethomaz said:

You get my attention now... so excited.

Keyword "NEXUS" is back... finally a Demon's Souls sucessor... this is the best news for PS4 and the first game will make I buy a PS4 at launch.

Demon's Souls >>>>> Dark Souls.

Picture for OP.

Unless it is going to be radically different than Demon's it should just be called Demon's Souls 2. Maybe Sony is just using "Destiny of Spirits" as a code name for it. It would be strange for them to make a DeS2 when they just announced Dark Souls 2 not too long ago.

Better yet, they need to come up with an all incompassing name like "Final Fantasy" or "Tales of" where the games embody a certain theme but are not directly connected. You can't just keep making spiritual Successors to the same game line without having them be connected by brand, it is wasted advertising potential. 

That's genuis! You're right that would alleviate the 'same game' syndrome. Since Dark Souls 2 recently got announced it would be damn weird to have Demon's Souls 2 or what ever, thus to alleviate the issue they do that...Oh man I cannot wait for e3!