By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: New info about Destiny of Spirits – PS4 exclusive by From Software

arcelonious said:
Well, it depends on how different From Software is planning to make the game, both from a narrative and gameplay perspective. From the details in the OP, it seems like it will have a bigger multiplayer component, and it may be a good idea to start fresh with a new world, characters, and story.

Seems like a Open World game... Demon's souls is not a open world game.

Around the Network

Id say fake.

So next-gen Demon's Souls-type of thing? Hype.

From the description it sounds like a cross between God of War and Demon's Souls!

ethomaz said:
arcelonious said:
Well, it depends on how different From Software is planning to make the game, both from a narrative and gameplay perspective. From the details in the OP, it seems like it will have a bigger multiplayer component, and it may be a good idea to start fresh with a new world, characters, and story.

Seems like a Open World game... Demon's souls is not a open world game.

Actually it is in the way that you can go anywhere you want, whenever you want. The only thing preventing you from going to different areas is your level.

I found that in GAF...

"Also two weeks ago I would have told you that there's absolutely no chance of demon's souls 2,uncharted 4 or kingdom Hearts being at the show... But with ms scooping up publishers to not show ps4 games I think they may bust them out to give their presentation more punch.

And as someone who isn't in the industry i find it absolutely shocking how little of each conference is locked down right now. Earlier today I heard a third party pub that was showing with sony was about to jump ship to ms for money and eventually came back to sony (no idea if that's for money as well...). I asked a friend if things being this up in the air was normal and he said 'oh yeah.' 

That suddenly explains so many e3 shows with weird, non informational segments that seem like they were thrown together at the last minute. They probably were...."

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=61110705&postcount=188

Around the Network

Sorry to post again guys but I'm like...

Just the rumore about makes my morning crazy happy... I can't say how disspointed I will be if that rumor become false

Yes, I loved demon souls! Make it happen sony!

BloodyRain said:

Yes, I loved demon souls! Make it happen sony!

LMAO settle down there Rick...

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Carl2291 said:
Id say fake.

Dude!..don´t be such a downer.BELIEVE!

ethomaz said:

I found that in GAF...

"Also two weeks ago I would have told you that there's absolutely no chance of demon's souls 2,uncharted 4 or kingdom Hearts being at the show... But with ms scooping up publishers to not show ps4 games I think they may bust them out to give their presentation more punch.

And as someone who isn't in the industry i find it absolutely shocking how little of each conference is locked down right now. Earlier today I heard a third party pub that was showing with sony was about to jump ship to ms for money and eventually came back to sony (no idea if that's for money as well...). I asked a friend if things being this up in the air was normal and he said 'oh yeah.' 

That suddenly explains so many e3 shows with weird, non informational segments that seem like they were thrown together at the last minute. They probably were...."

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=61110705&postcount=188

This console war is getting vicious, EXCITING!!!

I've heard about them buying off 3rd Parties to not show off the superior versions of their Multiplat games off at Sony's Conf. That has to be the most ludicrous thing I have ever heard, how totally juvenile. They fear Sony's ability to just overwhelm them by shear number of games, Multiplat and Exclusives alike. No matter really. It doesn't matter what MS shows at this point, their true colors have become apparent for all to see. If you didn't know what they were about with 360, you definitely do now. PS4 all the way. Possible WiiU and 3DS for me in the future.

And yes, that does explain a lot. Square Enix at the PS4 reveal definitely felt like a last minute swap out. Sony's presentation for the Move also felt like it was thrown together at the last minute because MS was showing their motion stuff.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)