By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony to showcase over 40 FIRST PARTY TITLES at e3

The biggest issue is that with Sony/MS trying to out do each other, its quite possible that some of the games mentioned Monday/Tuesday may not have been even started yet.

For example League of Legends is supposed to be coming to Xbox, but it apparently was only signed last week. It will take time to develop. Numbers are always misleading.

Secondly, I'm not sure what people want, I would say 10-15 exclusives in the first 2-3 years of a console life should be sufficient if there are going to be 10+ 3rd party games a year. I'm not poor, but come on now, I have about 50 games i haven't even played on the current platforms yet.

What I am saying is that this numbers game is all well and good, but it wouldn't surprise me if they are over the next few years, and secondly they will damage their own sales if they release too many.

Give me next versions of the games i like to play, with a mix of other unique titles, and then give me 1 or 2 major exclusives and that surely is enough in a year?

Of course the only difference here is that Sony is supporting 3 platforms... so the number *should* be expected to be higher.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

This is just a response to MS announcing 15 exclusive titles for the Xbox One in the first year. Will some of those be Kinect based games? Of course. Will some be AAA games? Of course. Sony had to think of a way to have a bigger number than 15. Honestly Xbox One will have more exclusives in the first year than PS4 will. After that who knows but MS and Sony are both serious about gaming this generation.

tuscaniman99 said:
This is just a response to MS announcing 15 exclusive titles for the Xbox One in the first year. Will some of those be Kinect based games? Of course. Will some be AAA games? Of course. Sony had to think of a way to have a bigger number than 15. Honestly Xbox One will have more exclusives in the first year than PS4 will. After that who knows but MS and Sony are both serious about gaming this generation.

How could you possibly know that? I find that to be a very bold and claimless statement. I dont think the Xbox one will necessarily have more exclusives than the PS4.

Let me make you aware of something. The Fable HD game... thats already one of the 15 exclusives for Xbox.

That is a lot. I wonder will Nintendo have more?

But I can't wait for the conference! Even if it is a late one...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Don't make up titles. It's clearly wrong.
Also duplicate: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=161599&page=1#

Locked.