By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony to showcase over 40 FIRST PARTY TITLES at e3

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/06/sony-will-show-40-games-at-e3-across-ps4-vita-ps3

SCEA

Sony CEO Kaz Hirai recently said PlayStation 4 is “first and foremost” a game console, adding that “the most important thing we need to make sure we do, at least initially, is that we all agree and understand that the PS4 is a great video game console that appeals to video gamers. If we miss that part than I don’t think we get the initial establishment of the console."

mM
Around the Network

I'm not sure but wasn't this already posted?

already posted. and no, they arent first party games.

Nor are they "AAA" before anyone thinks that.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

What are they going to do with them? Flash them in front of our faces so they can fit them in or make an extra long conference to actually talk about them in some way shape or form?

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
What are they going to do with them? Flash them in front of our faces so they can fit them in or make an extra long conference to actually talk about them in some way shape or form?

Two words for you buddy-

"Mon-tage"

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
NintendoPie said:

Two words for you buddy-

"Mon-tage"

Something that sounds so fanc-ay comes out to be so bo-ring. ;/

FIRST PARTY?!

U so funny....

13 First Party studios=40 First Party exclusives? Seems legit.

NintendoPie said:

Most of them will probably just make appearances on the floor of the convention center.  Some will probably be media only.  From the wording of the PSBlog post, it really just sounds like "there will be 40 games at E3 with Sony versions" which will be highlighted on the Playstation stream.  There will be a Playstation LiveCast all four days.