By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MS allegedly paying devs and publishers to NOT show PS4 games at E3 2013

thismeintiel said:
disolitude said:

Hard drive installs and no DRM! Video game pirates will breathe a huge sigh of relief when they do announce this...

Hell, Ill get a Ps4 then for sure. It will be like good old days with PS2 and HD Loader.

With all the DRM and anti-consumer policies, I actually wouldn't be surprised if the hackers turn their attention towards the Xbox One, first.

You're probably right since PS4 wont have DRM and will not need any hacking at all. Just borrow/rent game, install to hard drive and return... This is what no DRM means for a digital console.

Edit: Watch your quote trees! - Kresnik

Around the Network
disolitude said:
freedomland said:
disolitude said:
Notice how Diablo 3 was not announced for Xbox systems till now? You think Blizzard just didn't want to announce it on Xbox cause they felt like it, or cause Sony gave them an offer they couldn't refuse?

Having an exclusive on the console is other thing but paying with intentions to destroy the competition is another.

Here they are  not buying exclusives but paying to stop the companies to appear at E3 according to the Gaf.

Huh? Diablo 3 isnt a ps3 console exclusive...xbox 360 version is coming out the exact same day. But if you watch the Sony conference you will think it totally is Sony only.

So what is your point? i think you side Microsoft for their criminal thinking.

disolitude said:
thismeintiel said:

With all the DRM and anti-consumer policies, I actually wouldn't be surprised if the hackers turn their attention towards the Xbox One, first.

You're probably right since PS4 wont have DRM and will not need any hacking at all. Just borrow/rent game, install to hard drive and return... This is what no DRM means for a digital console.

Who said games need to be installed on Ps4 this is only for X1. Ps4 is just like ps3 when comes to play games.

Edit: Watch your quote trees!  - Kresnik

HesAPooka said:
Imagindvl please make 1-2 posts. No need to flood the whole thread every time you think of something to say.

Hum? What is that now, did not see any rule asking me to regoup all of my replies in one post.
And I'm no different than the majority of people replying in this thread.

Do not start threads if people debating in it are bothering you and just use PMs then.

I have no doubts MS does this. I also have no doubts Sony does it. These are birds of a feather. Both have gotten the market position they have in this industry by spending a shit load of money.

Around the Network

On the website they say that Sony is showing/airing at 6pm PST...
http://www.gametrailers.com/e3

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

freedomland said:
disolitude said:

Huh? Diablo 3 isnt a ps3 console exclusive...xbox 360 version is coming out the exact same day. But if you watch the Sony conference you will think it totally is Sony only.

So what is your point? i think you side Microsoft for their criminal thinking.

Wow calm down lol
His point is that is exactly doing these same "crminal" thinking :) They are paying to control some communications... So what is the point of bashing Microsoft for that same exact thing... Get your head out of the sand and stop believing Sony is different in any way than all large companies out there.

The whole first page believes this? lol.

Ajescent said:
Imaginedvl said:
disolitude said:
Notice how Diablo 3 was not announced for Xbox systems till now? You think Blizzard just didn't want to announce it on Xbox cause they felt like it, or cause Sony gave them an offer they couldn't refuse?

That lol

Or Blizzard thought "Sony" as a company was SOOOO passionate about gamers/gaming that they wanted to show the game and do not announce it at all for the 360. And this for free... riiiiight..

COD and MS...?

not following you here? MS is certainly doing the same with COD... But it was exactly my point, what did I miss?

freedomland said:

disolitude said:

Who said games need to be installed on Ps4 this is only for X1. Ps4 is just like ps3 when comes to play games.

Common sense said so...

I mean you have an X86 architecture with 8 Gb GDDR5 ram and 8 core cpu with awesome GPU...running games in 1080p@60 frames per second. And this is all supposed to run of a slow 6x bluray drive, which runs at around 20MB per second data trasfer rate in the real world...not gonna happen unless you like 2 minute loading times between levels.

Edit: WATCH YOUR QUOTE TREES!!! - Kresnik