By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NSMB2 (6.02M) vs SM3DLand (8.43M)

Which one will sell most?

NSMB2 24 37.50%

SM3DLand 21 32.81%

Animal crossing 19 29.69%

Total:64

Mario faces his worst enemy! Himself!
Give me the 5 W...and the H!

Around the Network

If you think Cheryl`s story is cool..., last munth my uncle's neighbour earnt $5278 workin a sixteen hour week from there apartment and there best friend's half-sister`s neighbour has been doing this for 8-months and easily made more than $5278 part time from there mac. use the instructions on this web-site URL redacted in case anyone is actually foolish enough to visit a spambot URL - kantor

-this user was moderated for this post by amp316  

Animal Crossing will outsell both, easily.

pwin´ every other villain since 1994

New Super Mario Bros. 2 will win, I won't say easily but surely nonetheless.

3D Land is fading. It will struggle to reach 10m. New Super Mario Bros. 2's legs however remain steady. It will reach 15m someday. And now, Animal Crossing won't reach 15m. Mario Kart 7, maybe.

id say animal crossing! if they would count the digital sales :P

Around the Network

NSMB2 was so undeserving and overrated and mis-advertised...3D Land on the other hand was an absolute gem

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

New Super Mario Bros. 2

While 3D Land is brilliant and its selling like a brilliant game should, 2D Mario always wins. Willing to predict right now that it will be a 20 Million seller.

I didn't realize they sold so much.

I hope Super Mario 3D land keeps its lead and sends a message to Nintendo that it's okay to take risk and combine 2D & 3D together.

nitendo numbers
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/sales/software/3ds.html

Mario 3d 8.29
MK7 8.08
NSMB2 6.42
ACNL 3.86

i wanna see this number by the end of the year with pokemon :)

Super Mario 3D Land is probably the greatest 3DS game right now. It surpassed all of my expectations as a flagship title. It deserves the sales it got. NSMB2 sold really well considering the amount of 3DS consoles sold. Still, with SM3D Land about every 1 person out of 4 who owns a 3DS has it. That is insane. I really want a Super Mario 3D Land 2.