By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I Believe DriveClub Will Outsell Forza 5. And You?

Tagged games:

nop

Around the Network
NYCrysis said:
Xeilyn said:
I dont think it will outsell forza. I dont think the game will be that good either, i just dont think Evolution studios got enough talent to pull it off

Yea ok Enough Talent? They have developers from former studio liverpool and the Lead Designer of PGR. They definitely have the talent and from reading what they are trying to accomplish with this game, the Vision too. Regarding sales, Forza is a BIG launch title for MS cause it seems to me that they got nothing else but Drive Club will definitely outsell it in europe where ps4 will own and it's probably all up to the US to see who really wins.

?

Care to explain how you come to that conslusion?

Quantum Break
Forza Motorsports 5
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Fifa 14
Madden
Assassin's Creed Black Flag
Destiny
Watch Dogs
NBA Live
UFC
Fantasia: Music evolved

are already confirmed launch titles and the E3 conference is right around the corner. This is a VERY crowded lineup.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I think it's possible if the Xbox One flops in Europe and Sony really push Drive Club. Forza 4's US sales are only at 1.78mil.

I don't see it happening myself though.

I really don't see it happening. I think more people will go with NFS being that it is an established title.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Forza is known to sell around 4 million now with major bundle, Will Sony bundle Drive club?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
This is not a bait post or troll post.

I barely even know what Drive Club is. If I know little about it, how do you expect others to want to buy it? Forza will do much better just because of name recognition.

I know... most people don't know Drive Club but most people buy a race game for the console.

When I buy a new console I bought a few games between them a racing game... a lot of gamers do that too.... and a fighting game too... most guys buy at least a racing game.

Drive Club will be the unique option for these guys.

psrock said:
Forza is known to sell around 4 million now with major bundle, Will Sony bundle Drive club?

I'm sure they will... Sony always bundle a racing game in some packs.

ethomaz said:
psrock said:

I'm sure they will... Sony always bundle a racing game in some packs.

We know the UK loves Forza, and MS will jam it down our throat, Will Sony support it the same when they have a game they will sell both combined in a week later this year.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

OP really has some problems with forza... And no it won't outsell forza 5. To suggest a new unproven IP will outsell this gens best rated racing franchise is just plain stupid

psrock said:

We know the UK loves Forza, and MS will jam it down our throat, Will Sony support it the same when they have a game they will sell both combined in a week later this year.

Sony is supporting both... that the point to the games be released in different plataforms... GT6 for PS3 and Drive Club for PS4... the PS4 early adopters will buy Drive Club for sure (well... most of them).