By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - TLOU has 85 PERFECT SCORES out of 137 REVIEWS

Tagged games:

nnodley said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Check out Sesslers Somthing on Youtube and Sesslers actual review. He compared Bioshock Infinite and TLOU and said basically that that Bioshock Infinite glorfies killing, whilst in the last of Us you feel like every kill you make is just another chance to survive. Also your partner can be killed too, so you have to watch her back because they'll kill her too so when you get jumped it can really get on edge. Theres no game like this out. You grow attatched to the girl like the main protagonist. What I gained from it is Bioshock is a great game but it glorifies killing, TLOU brings you into a post apocalyptic world with a man who has survived for twenty years and a girl who was born in the shit of the fight, so shes got a brash mouth and a "trigger finger" style. Basically every kill is another second you are still breathing is the feeling in the game. All of the characters have are fully fleshed out that matter as well, they aren't left hanging in value like other games. Naughty Dog is known for doing this though, so it shouldnt be a question. The killing is far from glorified though. He also said he recommends not playing through the game in one sitting because 15-17 hours of this game is affecting, or it affected him from his reaction on both shows. 

Is there spoilers in his video and his review?

No at all. Sessler tends to be very cautious. I think he's been in this business for quite awhile reviewing.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
nnodley said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Check out Sesslers Somthing on Youtube and Sesslers actual review. He compared Bioshock Infinite and TLOU and said basically that that Bioshock Infinite glorfies killing, whilst in the last of Us you feel like every kill you make is just another chance to survive. Also your partner can be killed too, so you have to watch her back because they'll kill her too so when you get jumped it can really get on edge. Theres no game like this out. You grow attatched to the girl like the main protagonist. What I gained from it is Bioshock is a great game but it glorifies killing, TLOU brings you into a post apocalyptic world with a man who has survived for twenty years and a girl who was born in the shit of the fight, so shes got a brash mouth and a "trigger finger" style. Basically every kill is another second you are still breathing is the feeling in the game. All of the characters have are fully fleshed out that matter as well, they aren't left hanging in value like other games. Naughty Dog is known for doing this though, so it shouldnt be a question. The killing is far from glorified though. He also said he recommends not playing through the game in one sitting because 15-17 hours of this game is affecting, or it affected him from his reaction on both shows. 

Is there spoilers in his video and his review?

No at all. Sessler tends to be very cautious. I think he's been in this business for quite awhile reviewing.

Alright thanks.  I'll check them out then.

Th3PANO said:
Boutros said:
Th3PANO said:
KHlover said:
Best 3rd person game of the generation. 2nd best game of the generation. Best game of the generation still is Super Mario Galaxy :P

you didn't even effing play through it lol. the hype can blind so many people, skyrim all over again.

Neither did you and you're claiming that The Last of US has the "same action + story +  zombies hullaballo". Honestly I don't know what you're doing here.

then give me a solid reason why it isn't?

Don't you realize you're being a hypocrite with these posts.......

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Wow, of all people I did not expect Nintendo fans to be so upset with people claiming that The Last of Us is the game of the generation.

OT: Really happy about all of this, but it's raising my expectations way too much. :p

I though there was a reviews thread already for the game isnt?

@Talal: If reviews decided that then GTA IV is the true king of this generation

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
This is the PS3's killer IP. People will be buying the PS3 just for this. Best game of our generation?

Indeed.

spurgeonryan said:
This is the PS3's killer IP. People will be buying the PS3 just for this. Best game of our generation?

this thread is about TLoU, not playstation home

Curious to see if it can surpass Uncharted 2.

CGI-Quality said:
Panama said:
Curious to see if it can surpass Uncharted 2.

It's gonna take a nice chunk more of key-percenting-driving 10/10s. In the end, it would be looked at, Metascorily, as its equal , anyway.

31 perfect scores in Meta... only more 8 to match Uncharted 2.

Th3PANO said:
KHlover said:
Best 3rd person game of the generation. 2nd best game of the generation. Best game of the generation still is Super Mario Galaxy :P

you didn't even effing play through it lol. the hype can blind so many people, skyrim all over again.

Likewise, you didn't even effing play through it and try to talk it down lol. The hate can blind so many people, DMC all over again.