By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony E3 Prediction Thread:Come check your results!

Sony e3!

Hell yaaaaa 61 31.61%

Bring it 8 4.15%

Sony, Sony 10 5.18%

All my dreams 7 3.63%

I'm getting teary eyed 9 4.66%

Yes, yes,yes 2 1.04%

hype, hype 7 3.63%

Dammit where is vs 13 and the last guardian! 38 19.69%

PS4!!! 38 19.69%

Who am I? Where am I? 12 6.22%

Total:192
BloodyRain said:

So what press conferences are you planning on watching tommarow?

I'm recording MS and EA conferences on Spike.  I will likely watch them live.  Is Ubisoft's conference on Spike?  Don't remember seeing it.  I wanna watch that one too.  Then one of my friends is coming over to watch the Sony conference at 9pm.  

And also is tomorrow the only time their will be anything E3 related shown on Spike.  When I look it's all like CSI rerun crap.  And I thought they were the official sponsor and broadcast provider for E3 and they are only doing one day on TV.  

Around the Network
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:

I'm recording MS and EA conferences on Spike.  I will likely watch them live.  Is Ubisoft's conference on Spike?  Don't remember seeing it.  I wanna watch that one too.  Then one of my friends is coming over to watch the Sony conference at 9pm.  

And also is tomorrow the only time their will be anything E3 related shown on Spike.  When I look it's all like CSI rerun crap.  And I thought they were the official sponsor and broadcast provider for E3 and they are only doing one day on TV.  

Does spike usually have live tv e3 streams? I usually just watch mine at ign since I like their pre shows.

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:

Does spike usually have live tv e3 streams? I usually just watch mine at ign since I like their pre shows.

No but they usually show MS conference.  And then just other live shows on the showfloor.  G4 was usually the one that showed all the conferences no matter if they were during primetime or not(I'm looking at you Spike).  But now that G4 is no more Spike is taking over as E3 broadcaster, but they are doing a lackluster job to me.  Their excuse for not showing the sony conference is that it was on during prime time.  For one the only thing showing at that time is the Dodgeball movie(stupid movie).  I can understand that prime time commercials are probably costly but they need to try harder.

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:

No but they usually show MS conference.  And then just other live shows on the showfloor.  G4 was usually the one that showed all the conferences no matter if they were during primetime or not(I'm looking at you Spike).  But now that G4 is no more Spike is taking over as E3 broadcaster, but they are doing a lackluster job to me.  Their excuse for not showing the sony conference is that it was on during prime time.  For one the only thing showing at that time is the Dodgeball movie(stupid movie).  I can understand that prime time commercials are probably costly but they need to try harder.

lol, dodgeball is such an old movie too. I think I saw that like 3 or 4 years ago.

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:

lol, dodgeball is such an old movie too. I think I saw that like 3 or 4 years ago.

I've never actually seen the movie all the way through.

Around the Network

tagging

Final predictions before conference

I'll keep an eye on this. Curious.

Predictions are closed!

• PS4 releases in mid-November (before Black Friday) priced at $350/$450. Worldwide launch.

Maybe, and the price was exactly halfway between those. Nice.

• Shadow Fall and Second Son confirmed as launch exclusives.

Half correct.

• Announcement of a new Uncharted title for PS4

Ha, I wish.

• Announcement of a new Ratchet & Clank for PS4

Ha, I wish

• PS3 price drop to $250

Nope

• An update on The Last Guardian (I can hope)

Nope

• Syphon Filter for PS4

Nope

• A look at the new PSN and PlayStation Store

Nope

• A look at the console for the first time (obviously).

Finally, something right

• Footage of Watch Dogs

Yes

• Something dull about EA Sports

Thankfully not

• News that they have overtaken the Xbox 360 in shipments

Nope

• PS4 Move/Eye gameplay

Amazingly, nope

So I was wrong about almost everything because they filled their conference with footage from multiplats >_>

Ah well, there's always 2014 for actually seeing Sony games.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective