By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony E3 Prediction Thread:Come check your results!

Sony e3!

Hell yaaaaa 61 31.61%

Bring it 8 4.15%

Sony, Sony 10 5.18%

All my dreams 7 3.63%

I'm getting teary eyed 9 4.66%

Yes, yes,yes 2 1.04%

hype, hype 7 3.63%

Dammit where is vs 13 and the last guardian! 38 19.69%

PS4!!! 38 19.69%

Who am I? Where am I? 12 6.22%

Total:192

Alright, glad to be on board. Now let's see some FFXIII versus!

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:

meh, maybe it's because I'm not a huge fan of the gow series. You must be the most excited person for e3 on this site.

Hell ya I am!!  I didn't really start watching E3 till like 4-5 years ago.  I didn't watch the ps3 E3 or the 360 E3.  I'm more into this stuff now than I was before.  I guess it's more because I'm hoping to be working in the industry in the next 3-4 years. 

haha, I'm guessing your eventual goal is to work in a sony owned studio? Are you animation or graphic design? Or are those the same, not sure lol

Ya my dream job is Naughty Dog or Sony Santa Monica.  I could possibly get an internship at Activision Blizzard in the next couple of years and hopefully I can work there for 2-3 years to gain experience then try and go to Naughty Dog or SSM.  And I still get confused at how to say what the difference is between animation and graphic design or if they can be classified as the same thing.  I am not going to be an animator or anything, but I will have some experience in it.  I'm focusing on 3D modeling, specifically environment modeling.  From what I know I think 3D modeling can be classified under graphic design.

Areym said:
Alright, glad to be on board. Now let's see some FFXIII versus!

Was all the hope for vs the same for previous e3's? xD

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:

meh, maybe it's because I'm not a huge fan of the gow series. You must be the most excited person for e3 on this site.

Hell ya I am!!  I didn't really start watching E3 till like 4-5 years ago.  I didn't watch the ps3 E3 or the 360 E3.  I'm more into this stuff now than I was before.  I guess it's more because I'm hoping to be working in the industry in the next 3-4 years. 

haha, I'm guessing your eventual goal is to work in a sony owned studio? Are you animation or graphic design? Or are those the same, not sure lol

Ya my dream job is Naughty Dog or Sony Santa Monica.  I could possibly get an internship at Activision Blizzard in the next couple of years and hopefully I can work there for 2-3 years to gain experience then try and go to Naughty Dog or SSM.  And I still get confused at how to say what the difference is between animation and graphic design or if they can be classified as the same thing.  I am not going to be an animator or anything, but I will have some experience in it.  I'm focusing on 3D modeling, specifically environment modeling.  From what I know I think 3D modeling can be classified under graphic design.

oh thats cool. Oh activision,maybe you can work on the enviorment for call of duty 14 xD

CAN SAY STILL HYPED!!! OMG!!

Around the Network
nnodley said:

Wait, if he is under embargo, then it's a unannounced exclusive then?

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:

oh thats cool. Oh activision,maybe you can work on the enviorment for call of duty 14 xD

Yeah I'd rather not work on that game.  But I'd be working with Diablo or World of Warcraft and other games that I can't remember the names of.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
if versus is not shown this will be a big disappointment for me, please versus please !!!

lol, have previous e3 been a disappointment to you for that reason?

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

Wait, if he is under embargo, then it's a unannounced exclusive then?

Yep probably.  Hopefully if it's an exclusive that it's Uncharted 4!!!  I'd be happy with GG's new IP and SSM's game also.

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

Yeah I'd rather not work on that game.  But I'd be working with Diablo or World of Warcraft and other games that I can't remember the names of.

How dare you! If call of duty ghost has dogs, imagine what 14 would have. Maybe a companion dolphin!