By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony E3 Prediction Thread:Come check your results!

Sony e3!

Hell yaaaaa 61 31.61%

Bring it 8 4.15%

Sony, Sony 10 5.18%

All my dreams 7 3.63%

I'm getting teary eyed 9 4.66%

Yes, yes,yes 2 1.04%

hype, hype 7 3.63%

Dammit where is vs 13 and the last guardian! 38 19.69%

PS4!!! 38 19.69%

Who am I? Where am I? 12 6.22%

Total:192
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

Ya my dream job is Naughty Dog or Sony Santa Monica.  I could possibly get an internship at Activision Blizzard in the next couple of years and hopefully I can work there for 2-3 years to gain experience then try and go to Naughty Dog or SSM.  And I still get confused at how to say what the difference is between animation and graphic design or if they can be classified as the same thing.  I am not going to be an animator or anything, but I will have some experience in it.  I'm focusing on 3D modeling, specifically environment modeling.  From what I know I think 3D modeling can be classified under graphic design.

oh thats cool. Oh activision,maybe you can work on the enviorment for call of duty 14 xD

Yeah I'd rather not work on that game.  But I'd be working with Diablo or World of Warcraft and other games that I can't remember the names of.

How dare you! If call of duty ghost has dogs, imagine what 14 would have. Maybe a companion dolphin!

Yes, revolutionary dolphin AI.  Now that I will be apart of!! :-0

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
BloodyRain said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
if versus is not shown this will be a big disappointment for me, please versus please !!!

lol, have previous e3 been a disappointment to you for that reason?

the other E3 i was not expecting it in the first place, now i am :P

hmm, must be the years of waiting with zero expectations. This e3 shall bring the ps4 and maybe versus rebranded if rumours are correct.

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

Yeah I'd rather not work on that game.  But I'd be working with Diablo or World of Warcraft and other games that I can't remember the names of.

How dare you! If call of duty ghost has dogs, imagine what 14 would have. Maybe a companion dolphin!

Wow there buddy, lets not get crazy. I was thinking more along the lines of super indept flippers.

My Predictions

• The Last Guardian will make SOME SORT of appearance
  • Sony will adgknoweledge the old 599 USD meme when discussing the PS4 Price
  • Several Vita games will be shown
  • At least one 3rd party exclusive that will cause major meltdowns will be announced. 
  • Andrew House will have a bigger role than just announcing one game (That nobody cares about)
  • GT6 will be on PS3/PS4
  • Sony will detail their backward compatibility plans with Gaiki (or however you spell it)
  • A new FPS IP will be announced
  • A 3rd party dev that nobody expected will come onstage. 

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

Wow there buddy, lets not get crazy. I was thinking more along the lines of super indept flippers.

Well ok!!  If that's what you want.  :-p

Around the Network
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

No, you know you want to. Why work on the next naughty dog game when you can slave away under activision!

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

No, you know you want to. Why work on the next naughty dog game when you can slave away under activision!

And get a pretty hefty bonus as well!!  I think I read that some members at Infinity Ward got almost an 800k(might have been 80k) bonus for COD.  80k sounds a little more realisitic.  I'll try and dig up where I read it.

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

And get a pretty hefty bonus as well!!  I think I read that some members at Infinity Ward got almost an 800k(might have been 80k) bonus for COD.  80k sounds a little more realisitic.  I'll try and dig up where I read it.

I somewhat doubt that unless they are execs/business side of game developement that reports back to the head honcho

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

I somewhat doubt that unless they are execs/business side of game developement that reports back to the head honcho

This is all I found. http://www.polygon.com/gaming/2012/5/25/3044195/activision-infinity-ward-bonuses-call-of-duty

It was just a bonus pool of almost 500 million.  I don't know if that would be divided up with all employees with a large chunk of it going to execs and leads of all the departments.  Either way some people got pretty nice bonuses.  Even if they don't deserve them.

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

This is all I found. http://www.polygon.com/gaming/2012/5/25/3044195/activision-infinity-ward-bonuses-call-of-duty

It was just a bonus pool of almost 500 million.  I don't know if that would be divided up with all employees with a large chunk of it going to execs and leads of all the departments.  Either way some people got pretty nice bonuses.  Even if they don't deserve them.

So what press conferences are you planning on watching tommarow?