By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony E3 Prediction Thread:Come check your results!

Sony e3!

Hell yaaaaa 61 31.61%

Bring it 8 4.15%

Sony, Sony 10 5.18%

All my dreams 7 3.63%

I'm getting teary eyed 9 4.66%

Yes, yes,yes 2 1.04%

hype, hype 7 3.63%

Dammit where is vs 13 and the last guardian! 38 19.69%

PS4!!! 38 19.69%

Who am I? Where am I? 12 6.22%

Total:192

I've caught this thread just in time.

Predictions:

• PS4 releases in mid-November (before Black Friday) priced at $350/$450. Worldwide launch.
  • Shadow Fall and Second Son confirmed as launch exclusives.
  • Announcement of a new Uncharted title for PS4
  • Announcement of a new Ratchet & Clank for PS4
  • PS3 price drop to $250
  • An update on The Last Guardian (I can hope)
  • Syphon Filter for PS4
  • A look at the new PSN and PlayStation Store
  • A look at the console for the first time (obviously).
  • Footage of Watch Dogs
  • Something dull about EA Sports
  • News that they have overtaken the Xbox 360 in shipments
  • PS4 Move/Eye gameplay

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Less then 1 day left! Get your predictions in.

None of the below is to be taken too seriously.

1st hour -

PS3 first of all. Lots of talk about how its now 2nd place Worldwide and been 1st place for the last what, 2-3 Years? "Leading the industry". Last of Us shows how PlayStation developers push the boundaries, and we get a new launch trailer for the hypes.

Followed by trailers for remaining PS3 exclusives - Beyond, Gran Turismo 6 and a surprise trailer for The Last Guardian, with a release date set for Spring 2014.) - Maybe add a 3rd party showing off a game here.

PS3 pricecut, with the 12GB console releasing in America as a 20GB console instead. $139, with the 250GB dropping to $199.

Then they move on to Vita - Pricecut, CoD, Assassin's Creed, FIFA, Madden, Etc. Killzone, Tearaway... I dont care much for Vita.

2nd hour -

PS4 time baby. Kaz on stage, reveals the console, world goes crazy. GIFs galore. Plays used games, no internet connection required, no PS Eye required.

Killzone, Drive Club and inFamous trailers, all "launch window" titles. inFamous gets the longest of the 3 with a gameplay demo.

Ready at Dawn new IP trailer.

Square Enix on stage, Versus is shown as Final Fantasy XV, releasing on PS4 Holiday 2014 Worldwide. Please be excited.

Naughty Dog on stage, talking about how happy they are with the reviews for The Last of Us. Uncharted 4 teaser trailer. Media Molecule on stage, talking about Move. Audience yawns.

Santa Monica on stage, new IP time! RPG.

Tretton back on stage, sly grin. "One more surprise for you guys!".

Rockstar games on stage, GTA4 releasing on PS4 this Year. Exclusive next gen port. "Oh, and before we go. We would like to remind you of a game we announced Years ago called Agent... Enjoy.

Trailer. Holiday 2014 release date. Looks phenomenal. World goes crazy again. Fun times.

I expect approximately 10% of that to be right.

Carl2291 said:

1st hour -

PS3 first of all. Lots of talk about how its now 2nd place Worldwide and been 1st place for the last what, 2-3 Years? "Leading the industry". Last of Us shows how PlayStation developers push the boundaries, and we get a new launch trailer for the hypes.

Followed by trailers for remaining PS3 exclusives - Beyond, Gran Turismo 6 and a surprise trailer for The Last Guardian, with a release date set for Spring 2014.) - Maybe add a 3rd party showing off a game here.

PS3 pricecut, with the 12GB console releasing in America as a 20GB console instead. $139, with the 250GB dropping to $199.

Then they move on to Vita - Pricecut, CoD, Assassin's Creed, FIFA, Madden, Etc. Killzone, Tearaway... I dont care much for Vita.

2nd hour -

PS4 time baby. Kaz on stage, reveals the console, world goes crazy. GIFs galore. Plays used games, no internet connection required, no PS Eye required.

Killzone, Drive Club and inFamous trailers, all "launch window" titles. inFamous gets the longest of the 3 with a gameplay demo.

Square Enix on stage, Versus is shown as Final Fantasy XV, releasing on PS4 Holiday 2014 Worldwide. Please be excited.

Naughty Dog on stage, talking about how happy they are with the reviews for The Last of Us. Uncharted 4 teaser trailer. Media Molecule on stage, talking about Move. Audience yawns.

Rockstar games on stage, GTA4 releasing on PS4 this Year. Exclusive next gen port. "Oh, and before we go. We would like to remind you of a game we announced Years ago called Agent... Enjoy.

Trailer. Holiday 2014 release date. Looks phenomenal. World goes crazy again. Fun times.

Oh how I want all that to be right.  Sounds like an epic show. At least the ps4 part does.

GET HYPED!

Sony E3 boxes!

Around the Network

- The PS4 will have two versions. Basic that will launch at 400$(PS4, one controller, 500gb hdd, camera) and a deluxe model that will launch at 500$(PS4, one controller, 1tb Hdd, camera and 1 year Ps+)
- The next FF will be exclusive to PS4
- The Last guardian is still a PS3 game
- Soul Reaver is back!
- The next Skies of Arcadia will be revealed ooooooooooooor Shenmue 3(Will prolly never happen but a man can dream)
- The PS4 will basically have the same type of DRM as the Xbone
- The next Gears of war is coming to PS4 aswell
- Playing online will no longer be free
- They will focus too much on PS3(This is a bit hard since we dont really have a benchmark of how much "too much" is but meh)
- SSM's new game is a FPS
- The Vita will get a bunch of shitty ports
- They will show a bunch of casual games for the camera and it will be VERY embarrassing

Something like that

All predictions have been updated.

Carl2291 said:

1st hour -

2nd hour -

Wait you think that rockstar would port gta4 and not just release 5?

PS4 UI: Courtesy of gaf

nnodley said:

PS4 UI: Courtesy of gaf

Man you hype monster, you. Hyping all the sony threads xD