By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony E3 Prediction Thread:Come check your results!

Sony e3!

Hell yaaaaa 61 31.61%

Bring it 8 4.15%

Sony, Sony 10 5.18%

All my dreams 7 3.63%

I'm getting teary eyed 9 4.66%

Yes, yes,yes 2 1.04%

hype, hype 7 3.63%

Dammit where is vs 13 and the last guardian! 38 19.69%

PS4!!! 38 19.69%

Who am I? Where am I? 12 6.22%

Total:192
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

STILL HYPED!!

Do you just follow all these guys on twitter?

Haha no.  I need to though.  I will never expose my secrets!! 

Ok you broke me!!  I just keep up with the gaf sony e3 thread.

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Remember this guy?

Who is chad warden? I know his name by doing a reverse image search lol. Someone enlighten me on his escapades.

This should give you an idea. Check the comments ...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=514682

lol, just by the comments, seems like a super troll. It does amuse me he is being praised as the savior though xD

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

STILL HYPED!!

Well thats a bit boring. I always thought you braved through the treacherous deserts with a spunky blonde name elena in search of new info.

BloodyRain said:
Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Remember this guy?

Who is chad warden? I know his name by doing a reverse image search lol. Someone enlighten me on his escapades.

This should give you an idea. Check the comments ...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=514682

lol, just by the comments, seems like a super troll. It does amuse me he is being praised as the savior though xD

The guy was like Sony's Kevin Butler on roids lol I'm sure the PS3 got a lot of hate just because of him back in 06. He totally pissed off Wii and 360 enthusiasts. Man those were some serious wars on the interwebs because of this guy lol

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:

The guy was like Sony's Kevin Butler on roids lol I'm sure the PS3 got a lot of hate just because of him back in 06. He totally pissed off Wii and 360 enthusiasts. Man those were some serious wars on the interwebs because of this guy lol

Wow, why did he take a break for so long though?

Around the Network
BloodyRain said:
Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:

College I guess. At least KB was getting paid. He was just doing it for fun it seems. I can understand why. I started college soon after and I had to totally 0 video games for a number of years. I hope he makes more video later though. Should be fun.

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

STILL HYPED!!

Well thats a bit boring. I always thought you braved through the treacherous deserts with a spunky blonde name elena in search of new info.

Well, the spunky blonde named elena is true.  She's sitting right next to me!!  And we actually did just get back from the rhub al khali desert!!  I mean it works perfectly since my name actually is Nathan!!

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

Well, the spunky blonde named elena is true.  She's sitting right next to me!!  And we actually did just get back from the rhub al khali desert!!  I mean it works perfectly since my name actually is Nathan!!

So the big question nathan. Is there an uncharted 4?

Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:
Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:

College I guess. At least KB was getting paid. He was just doing it for fun it seems. I can understand why. I started college soon after and I had to totally 0 video games for a number of years. I hope he makes more video later though. Should be fun.

hmm that makes sense.

Did anybody have the Agent in their predictions? haha