By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I hope Sony makes alot of money

hahaha nintendo fans also seem to have a very hot temper but claim Sony only fans are the worst in the gaming world.

Around the Network
Jared19 said:
Sony is awesome and they have more money than microsoft in assets either way they will make lots of money in terms of profit! cause they do make roughly $72billion a year!

Just curious as to where you pulled these numbers from as they are not at all accurate.

Stop hating and start playing.

BuckStud said:
Jared19 said:
Sony is awesome and they have more money than microsoft in assets either way they will make lots of money in terms of profit! cause they do make roughly $72billion a year!

Just curious as to where you pulled these numbers from as they are not at all accurate.

Seriously! where did he get this info O.o

SonyHeavyMetal92 said:

hahaha nintendo fans also seem to have a very hot temper but claim Sony only fans are the worst in the gaming world.

Exactly. Oh the hypocrisy.

Don't hate me.
Hate my swag.

You were't there for the ride.
So don't be there when I park.

The PS4 + PC can live in harmony.
The Xbox One can- TV! TV! TV! TV!

SonyHeavyMetal92 said:
BuckStud said:
Jared19 said:

Yeah in all fairness, Sony posted a profit a couple weeks ago, for the first time in 4 years

It's just sad really :(

Don't hate me.
Hate my swag.

You were't there for the ride.
So don't be there when I park.

The PS4 + PC can live in harmony.
The Xbox One can- TV! TV! TV! TV!

Around the Network
xSHADOWx said:
SonyHeavyMetal92 said:
BuckStud said:
Jared19 said:

Yeah in all fairness, Sony posted a profit a couple weeks ago, for the first time in 4 years

It's just sad really :(

all i can picture at the moment is Sony as a phoenix rising out of the ashes, the rebirth of Playstation will be the PS4 and it will increase the sales of the Vita i am sure of it just like the PS3 increased the sales of the PSP. Considering the PS3 has sold more consoles worldwide and in the countries that matter the most (Higher Prices), Sony has achieved a goal many declared a impossible one. So in other words OH YEAH! :D

If you have noticed, the successful ps eras had the console industry having a lot of studios and publishers. In this gen however, and with the ps3 not doing so well, many studios and publishers folded up. As much as people want the ps4 to succeed whiles sony buys the studios, i also want the console to succeed so that those publishers and studios who left would come back and profit from the console.

Check these hilarious commentsFunny Comments and replies

xwan said:

Yes i did...at my friend's BBQ passing the controller around, it was fun for 30 minutes..then it was the same repeated task -_-

So true, haha XD Reminds me of this game with a little dog-like kid wearing a hat that told you what to do at the beat of a song, what to press. The graphix were sooo bad like Warioware, there was this dude with the head like an onion that made you do karate moves.

Games like that should just be thrown in the shovelware bin straight on arrival.

------------------------------

Or, maybe that's a good game that might not be for everyone.

xwan said:

What was that game? WarioWare ???

And no, it was called Super Mario Galaxy, Xenoblade, Endless Ocean, Metroid Prime 3, Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword and many many others.

God bless cherry-picking.

it will be a sad day if they leave because they are the only ones making AAA new ips lol....either way it could be done by any other company