Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable Anniversary (Fable 1 HD remake) Xbox 360! Holiday 2013

Tagged games:

ahh yeah i can't wait to see this in a few days. Halo remake is one of the best 360 games imo.

You wanna have your opinion, then you have to respect different opinions as well.

Around the Network
Hynad said:
disolitude said:
Gawd damn it. Why no backwards compatibility MS??

I want this but buying 360/PS3 games feels like investing in a dead platform at this point...

Aww come on, now. The 360 has next gen graphics! It's almost as powerful as the Wii U!!! =P

carefull........  the  mods have an itchy triger finger with e3 just around the corner

You wanna have your opinion, then you have to respect different opinions as well.

Why not make it for Xbox One? Original Xbox games like Fable work on 360

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

ozsman said:
Hynad said:
disolitude said:

I want this but buying 360/PS3 games feels like investing in a dead platform at this point...

Aww come on, now. The 360 has next gen graphics! It's almost as powerful as the Wii U!!! =P

carefull........  the  mods have an itchy triger finger with e3 just around the corner

It's just a joke.

If the mods know me even so slightly, they know I love Nintendo.

I'm waiting for the games that interest me before getting a Wii U (3D Mario, Zelda, Pikmin 3 and Metroid [hopefully announced during the E3!] ). 

Hynad said:
disolitude said:

Haha...true. Graphics arent the problem... I love the PC concept that these next gen consoles are introducing of digital library following you around on a platform spanning multiple generations. Buying Fable 1 on xbox means I will not get to enjoy it after a year or two when Xbox 360 is retired.

Around the Network

Haven't played the game in almost a decade. *feels old* xD

This is definitely going on my "to buy" list.

I just finished this not too long ago! I hope they add some stuff; I think it was kinda barren actually... I'd love to see a mix between fable 1 and 2! That would be sweet!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Confirmed now as Fable Anniversary.

This was one of the games they told me two weeks ago ^^'

Lostplanet22 said:

This was one of the games they told me two weeks ago ^^'

This actually looks really good!!!