By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable Anniversary (Fable 1 HD remake) Xbox 360! Holiday 2013

Tagged games:

ozsman said:
Hynad said:
disolitude said:
Gawd damn it. Why no backwards compatibility MS??

I want this but buying 360/PS3 games feels like investing in a dead platform at this point...

Aww come on, now. The 360 has next gen graphics! It's almost as powerful as the Wii U!!! =P

carefull........  the  mods have an itchy triger finger with e3 just around the corner

It's just a joke.

If the mods know me even so slightly, they know I love Nintendo.

I'm waiting for the games that interest me before getting a Wii U (3D Mario, Zelda, Pikmin 3 and Metroid [hopefully announced during the E3!] ). 

Around the Network
Hynad said:
disolitude said:
Gawd damn it. Why no backwards compatibility MS??

I want this but buying 360/PS3 games feels like investing in a dead platform at this point...

Aww come on, now. The 360 has next gen graphics! It's almost as powerful as the Wii U!!! =P

Haha...true. Graphics arent the problem... I love the PC concept that these next gen consoles are introducing of digital library following you around on a platform spanning multiple generations. Buying Fable 1 on xbox means I will not get to enjoy it after a year or two when Xbox 360 is retired.

Haven't played the game in almost a decade. *feels old* xD

This is definitely going on my "to buy" list.

I just finished this not too long ago! I hope they add some stuff; I think it was kinda barren actually... I'd love to see a mix between fable 1 and 2! That would be sweet!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Confirmed now as Fable Anniversary.

Around the Network

This was one of the games they told me two weeks ago ^^'

Lostplanet22 said:

This was one of the games they told me two weeks ago ^^'

This actually looks really good!!!

The only good fable

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

This is great news! I like the Fable series, even the third one, despite its shortcomings.  Those screenshot comparisons look really nice!