By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable Anniversary (Fable 1 HD remake) Xbox 360! Holiday 2013

Tagged games:

Ill always like Fable 2 more, but hey, its what the people want

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

Awesome! Best one in the series.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I really enjoyed Fable. One of my favorite games. Fable 2 I could not play though, could not get into it all. So i never tried 3, I gave up on the franchise

Aww yeah

Gawd damn it. Why no backwards compatibility MS??

I want this but buying 360/PS3 games feels like investing in a dead platform at this point...

Around the Network

Cool! I loved this game. I don't know if I would buy it again though.

disolitude said:

I want this but buying 360/PS3 games feels like investing in a dead platform at this point...

Aww come on, now. The 360 has next gen graphics! It's almost as powerful as the Wii U!!! =P

ahh yeah i can't wait to see this in a few days. Halo remake is one of the best 360 games imo.

You wanna have your opinion, then you have to respect different opinions as well.

Hynad said:
disolitude said:

Aww come on, now. The 360 has next gen graphics! It's almost as powerful as the Wii U!!! =P

carefull........  the  mods have an itchy triger finger with e3 just around the corner

You wanna have your opinion, then you have to respect different opinions as well.

Why not make it for Xbox One? Original Xbox games like Fable work on 360

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018