By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What I want from Nintendo's E3: Do you agree?

Everything is decent except Pikmin 3 and Mario U. Who in the hell has time to play a Mario game for 30+ hours? Lol. I can bet the deed to my house that Pikmin 3 and Mario U will take about 15-20 hours to beat 100%. 

Around the Network
EricFabian said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

This is highly possible considering Nintendo is probably running out of ideas for newcomers. Still, characters like Goku n Naruto appearing in SSB4 makes perfect sense, atleast to me.

to me not, becuase I see Smash as char games reunion. If Bayo enters, is ok to me. But I can't see Goku there. He don't belongs! lol 

but let's see. Time tell no lies

I see it as a fighting game using fictional characters, so I'd say he'd fit in perfectly. But yes, time will tell... you that I'm right trololol!

Mr Khan said:
Goku would just not be the right fit for Smash Bros at all. The story mode was good, too, they just need to make it more in-depth: the characters who have voice-actors in their native franchises should speak to the degree that they are able to: e.g. Fox fully, Mario limited, Link none. Have some sort of supervillain teamup instead of Tabuu and Master Hand.

For third party characters, Sonic should stay, Snake should go, Bayonetta and Pac-Man should be added.

Since Namco is working on Smash I think the only 3rd party characters will be from them.

Lloyd, Pac-Man and a Tekken/Soul character

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

A DK64 remake/sequel for 3DS would make me very happy.

ROFLMAO said:
A DK64 remake/sequel for 3DS would make me very happy.

Id rather it be on Wii U and let the Country series stay on 3DS

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

... but, but the 3DS. i need some games on that too.

That would be a boring E3.

Its all sequels we know are coming.

I want to see 3rd party commitment and some exclusives and new Nintendo mature IPs

TK14 said:
LilChicken22 said:
Mario and Pikmin 30/40 hours? what? Those games aren't made for a campaign that long. You can expect Pikmin to be 11-15 hours with unlockable content and Mario < 8 hours and maybe 8-10 hours more if you're looking for extra levels.

While I think that 40 hours for Pikmin OR Mario would be excessive and only result in padding, saying that a 3D Mario game would be less than 8 hours is just silly. I don't pretend to be a super great gamer who never dies or anything, but I know I'm decent, and both Galaxy games offer a solid 15-20 hours as Mario and 20+ if you're going for all 240ish stars. Even Super Mario 64 has 10+ hours of good gameplay available. Hell, I put almost 20 hours into Super Mario 3D Land in order to get 100% completion, so trying to say that we should expect a 3D Mario to have less than 8 hours of content is ridiculous to me.

Yes I know but I was talking about the main campaign from start to credits taking 6-8 hours. Not everyone bothers to complete Mario 100%. For most (casual) players I think 20 hours are waaay to much (and the OP wants 30h from  start to credits?). Maybe so much they decide not to buy another Mario again. It has to appeal to a wide range of gamers. Hardcore gamers decide to get 240 stars and put 20+ hours in it.

Cubedramirez said:
Monolith Soft needs to make a original Zelda title.

That would stand the gaming world on its head.

Monolithsoft would be wasted on a Zelda game. They should be making grand scale RPGs with heavy and amazing Epic storylines, like Xenogears.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

zorg1000 said:
Mr Khan said:
Goku would just not be the right fit for Smash Bros at all. The story mode was good, too, they just need to make it more in-depth: the characters who have voice-actors in their native franchises should speak to the degree that they are able to: e.g. Fox fully, Mario limited, Link none. Have some sort of supervillain teamup instead of Tabuu and Master Hand.

For third party characters, Sonic should stay, Snake should go, Bayonetta and Pac-Man should be added.

Since Namco is working on Smash I think the only 3rd party characters will be from them.

Lloyd, Pac-Man and a Tekken/Soul character

How would Namco's involvment ban other third party characters? Surely that can't be the case as Sonic is like 99.999% guaranteed to be in this game.