By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What I want from Nintendo's E3: Do you agree?

error

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
Cubedramirez said:
Monolith Soft needs to make a original Zelda title.

That would stand the gaming world on its head.

Monolithsoft would be wasted on a Zelda game. They should be making grand scale RPGs with heavy and amazing Epic storylines, like Xenogears.

I cannot deny any of that. I just would like one game outside of Zelda 2 where I can level up Link.

Can we finally get a true account system that keeps a record of all my purchases, allows for easy chatting with friends (all of us with a Wii U pretty much have a perfectly functional camera and mic built into our controllers that we never use), and (this is minor but still it is just a basic feature of modern games) give us a trophy/achievement system.

So long as it knocks out these basic things in the forseeable future I will be very pleased, and I will probably be happy with the first party offerings as always. 

Cubedramirez said:
Jumpin said:
Cubedramirez said:

Monolithsoft would be wasted on a Zelda game. They should be making grand scale RPGs with heavy and amazing Epic storylines, like Xenogears.

I cannot deny any of that. I just would like one game outside of Zelda 2 where I can level up Link.

Then get Fire Emblem: Awakening and name your avatar Link.

I wouldn't want the movesets in Smash totally upended. With a few exceptions, like the FLOOD water canon move for Mario, I liked the sets. Don't change then, just add to them/refine them.

Also, I don't want Mario U to be another "Magic castle with doors/painting" affair. I want to roam around a huge outdoor Mushroom Kingdom, not a castle hub.

And no offense, but I'm really not up for a remake of DK64...........................ever.

Around the Network

*yawn*

- this user was earned for this post by amp316 for spamming

I though, Nintendo was skipping E3

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

coolguy said:

Nintendo is going to have a very large presense at E3, for those who have bothered to actually pay attention. They're just not going to give a big presentation. Instead, they're giving fans an hour long Nintendo Direct video, no bullshit, just games.

DevilRising said:
coolguy said:

Nintendo is going to have a very large presense at E3, for those who have bothered to actually pay attention. They're just not going to give a big presentation. Instead, they're giving fans an hour long Nintendo Direct video, no bullshit, just games.

They're also giving us (well NA atleast) the opportunity to play some of their games. Who needs a press conference when you just let the games speak for themselves! ^_^

Cubedramirez said:
Jumpin said:
Cubedramirez said:

Well in that I can most certainly agree. I think Nintendo should at least try adding in RPG elements to a Zelda game. It might be that next big step they have been looking for since Ocarina of Time.

I can see the arguments against it, RPG elements might alienate people being that there is more people will have to understand. I don't believe that will be a problem though, my guess is that most Zelda players are seasoned gamers who have played lots of RPGs before.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.