By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last Of Us Demo IS LIVE!!!

pezus said:
DamnTastic said:
god fucking damned.
Patch 1.07 won't download here always getting error 80029563 -.-'
I just wan't to play TLoU :l

Same issue as me then.

It seems you have to delete the patch ps+ downloaded for you and then redownload it.

trying it now

EDIT: Worked :p

Around the Network
VGKing said:
walsufnir said:
Deyon said:

I got a feeling this incident will bite us in the ass whenever there's a XBL vs PSN argument ;(

Where is the problem? PSN by now is inferior to XBL, no problem with that. It's not that it doesn't work at all, just not as good.

and that is relevant to the thread because......?
I haven't used my PS3 today but I'm sure this is an issue with the way the demo is being delivered, not PSN itself.

I didn't start it. Keep calm.

Not as good as I hoped it would be :/

Deyon said:
walsufnir said:
Deyon said:

I got a feeling this incident will bite us in the ass whenever there's a XBL vs PSN argument ;(

Where is the problem? PSN by now is inferior to XBL, no problem with that. It's not that it doesn't work at all, just not as good.

You don't have to turn everything into a huge argument you know. It was a J.O.K.E!!

And I didn't say anything about PSN being better or worse than XBL!!!!!1111

I will stay out until reasonable guys post here. Keep calm, everything's fine :)

IM PLAYING HYPEEEE!!!!

Around the Network
walsufnir said:

I will stay out until reasonable guys post here. Keep calm, everything's fine :)

Look at my post and look at your post, you clearly didn't read it right or just wanted to derail the thread like you always do.

walsufnir said:

Serious question. What about my comment implied I wasn't calm?

Psychological projection was first conceptualized by Sigmund Freud as a defence mechanism in which a person unconsciously rejects his or her own unacceptable attributes by ascribing them to objects or persons in the outside world instead. Thus, projection involves psychically expelling one's negative qualities onto others, and is a common psychological process.

Deyon said:
walsufnir said:

Look at my post and look at your post, you clearly didn't read it right or just wanted to derail the thread like you always do.

No I don't. Your post now is derailing it. Just play the demo and tell everyone about it. We are looking forward to it.

VGKing said:
walsufnir said:

Serious question. What about my comment implied I wasn't calm?

Just precautionary :) Topic is the demo, so concentrate on this! I meant you no harm!

walsufnir said:

Just precautionary :) Topic is the demo, so concentrate on this! I meant you no harm!

Glad we got that cleared up. So are you excited  for the demo? Are you downloading it or waiting for the full release?