By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last Of Us Demo IS LIVE!!!

huiii said:
The guy in that stream sucks...

Ahahaha, yes he does

Around the Network

I got a feeling this incident will bite us in the ass whenever there's a XBL vs PSN argument ;(

So the demo downloaded and installed 132mb which I thought was kinda small for a demo size. So when I launch the demo, it then starts a new installation screen (unpacking everything I guess) and will take 15-20minutes..

Finally downloading!!!

Blood_Tears said:
So the demo downloaded and installed 132mb which I thought was kinda small for a demo size. So when I launch the demo, it then starts a new installation screen (unpacking everything I guess) and will take 15-20minutes..

yep the unpack (I guess) will take aprox 19 minutes. Still need to wait 3 minutes...

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
Deyon said:

I got a feeling this incident will bite us in the ass whenever there's a XBL vs PSN argument ;(

Where is the problem? PSN by now is inferior to XBL, no problem with that. It's not that it doesn't work at all, just not as good.

Wow, boring (not the game's fault, though) :/

god fucking damned.
Patch 1.07 won't download here always getting error 80029563 -.-'
I just wan't to play TLoU :l

walsufnir said:
Deyon said:

Where is the problem? PSN by now is inferior to XBL, no problem with that. It's not that it doesn't work at all, just not as good.

and that is relevant to the thread because......?
I haven't used my PS3 today but I'm sure this is an issue with the way the demo is being delivered, not PSN itself.

walsufnir said:
Deyon said:

You don't have to turn everything into a huge argument you know. It was a J.O.K.E!!

And I didn't say anything about PSN being better or worse than XBL!!!!!1111