By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last Of Us Demo IS LIVE!!!

J_Allard said:
Game is out in only a couple weeks or so, gonna pass on playing the demo. I heave heard some wildly mixed opinions on it though.

Really?  I am trying to stay away from anything TLOU online right now for fear of spoilers, but from what I've read most people have really enjoyed it.  Most of the people that I have read that aren't fans of it are because they thought it was boring.  Kind of a bullshit answer really because the demo is only 15 minutes.  To me it was only meant to give you a taste of the atmosphere(perfect, imo), scavenging(was really scary opening doors knowing a clicker could be there), and give a sense of the melee/combat(really slick and smooth).  Idk that's just what I think.  But, if you are a fan of survival games with horror mixed in than I think you will like the game.

Around the Network
Aldro said:
Done about 50 playthroughs on the last part by letting myself die on purpose by last enemy remaining. So fucking fun :D

Have you just let it sit on TLOU demo thing on the XMB and just listened to the music that plays.?  It's fucking awesome.

nnodley said:
Aldro said:
Done about 50 playthroughs on the last part by letting myself die on purpose by last enemy remaining. So fucking fun :D

Have you just let it sit on TLOU demo thing on the XMB and just listened to the music that plays.?  It's fucking awesome.

Way ahead of you bro, I recorded that music and slept with it LOL

Aldro said:
nnodley said:
Aldro said:

Way ahead of you bro, I recorded that music and slept with it LOL

Haha.  That's a good idea.