By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last Of Us Demo IS LIVE!!!

pezus said:
DamnTastic said:
pezus said:
wohoo, got it downloaded

whats up with the signature lol

It's a picture of my rug, man. Is there something wrong with it?

Is it magic and can fly? :-p

Around the Network
pezus said:
Oh, shit, man. This shit blew me away. That final section was really intense. I really felt like I had to struggle. I died two times because I was trying to stealth kill them. Then on the final try I barely made it alive, by uh first choking one zombie, then blowing up the clicker with the, uh, revolver and bashing the last zombie's brains in against a, uh, table that was there.

I really get the feeling that this is something special.

WHAT!! How did you bash a runner into a table?

pezus said:
Oh, shit, man. This shit blew me away. That final section was really intense. I really felt like I had to struggle. I died two times because I was trying to stealth kill them. Then on the final try I barely made it alive, by uh first choking one zombie, then blowing up the clicker with the, uh, revolver and bashing the last zombie's brains in against a, uh, table that was there.

I hear you!

nnodley said:
pezus said:

BRO: The whole game has insane context sensual gameplay. You know how in UC3, you could push people toward the wall and punch them? Or take bottles that were laying around etc? Try melee'ing a runner when hes close to a wall/table/ANYTHING. Its insane! I once smashed their head in to a wall so the head freaking exploaded. CRAZY SATISFACTION!

Aldro said:
nnodley said:
pezus said:

BRO: The whole game has insane context sensual gameplay. You know how in UC3, you could push people toward the wall and punch them? Or take bottles that were laying around etc? Try melee'ing a runner when hes close to a wall/table/ANYTHING. Its insane! I once smashed their head in to a wall so the head freaking exploaded. CRAZY SATISFACTION!

FUCK YES!!!  God I really need to go play it again.  

Around the Network

I got to the download screen and it said "10 hours to finish" and I said fuck it!!

Just finished the demo and it was amazing! I am super excited to play this game now. However, what was up with the 14 minute load time it had? The actual demo wasn't even that much longer than that.

bigd615 said:

Just finished the demo and it was amazing! I am super excited to play this game now. However, what was up with the 14 minute load time it had? The actual demo wasn't even that much longer than that.

Bold:  That was the demo launcher(the thing you downloaded from the store) downloading the actual demo, I think.

pezus said:
nnodley said:
pezus said:

Well, it wasn't actually a table but I just don't remember the word for it . I just used a ..."stick made out of wood" (what is the word for it again??) to beat him up and then he got close to the "table" and so I finished him off by beating him once more, but harder.

Bold: You mean a piece of wood. :-p 

Yeah, I'm gonna have to try some of this.

Well that was short. I did like that clickers are hard to take down with bullets even on Normal.

Also the game is ridiculously gory. I smashed a runners head into the edge of a table which ripped half his head clean off from the jaw up.