By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft offers to buy Yahoo

Well, it was cash and stock deal, as expected. How much M$ stock value is at the moment? Could give us some indication how much money and how much stocks they are willing to give in exchange for Yahoo.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network

This has certainly been on the cards for a while. Didn't expect it'd be worth that much though.

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall 

I just saw this on yahoo, i was like holy shit MS could of bought Nintendo, the gaming wars could of been over

Griffin said:
I just say this on yahoo, i was like holy shit MS could of bought Nintendo, the gaming wars could of been over
 Right now, I think Nintendo is worth either more or just as much as Sony. 

Griffin said:
I just saw this on yahoo, i was like holy shit MS could of bought Nintendo, the gaming wars could of been over

Omg, why do some people write "could of [insert verb]". I know it's not a big deal, but I see this quite often and it looks ridiculous. =P

Around the Network

man, if I would have known on Monday....yahoo stock up 50%?????

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

totalwar23 said:
Griffin said:
I just say this on yahoo, i was like holy shit MS could of bought Nintendo, the gaming wars could of been over

Sony is worth at least quadruple Nintendo... so no.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
totalwar23 said:
Griffin said:

Um no... Nintendo's market value surpassed Sony some time ago. Whether or not it remains so I don't know.

ssj12 said:

Microsoft just offered Yahoo 44.6 billion dollars to purchase them.

Looks like Mircosoft is attempting to strengthen their already existing monopoly.

http://www.wallst.net/news/news.asp?Source=REUTERSNEWS&id=15897&title=Microsoft%20offers%20to%20buy%20Yahoo%20in%20$44.6%20billion%20deal

fix'd.

totalwar23 said:
ssj12 said:
totalwar23 said:
Griffin said:

Um no... Nintendo's market value surpassed Sony some time ago. Whether or not it remains so I don't know.

market value and overall company value/cash on hand are two different things. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453