By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Animal Crossing: New Leaf thread

Tagged games:

Who is your favorite character in Animal Crossing (final round)?

Brewster 0 0%

K.K. Slider 4 26.67%

Isabelle 4 26.67%

Tom Nook 3 20.00%

Mr. Resetti 1 6.67%

Kapp'n 2 13.33%

Blathers 1 6.67%

Pete 0 0%

Joan 0 0%

Gracie 0 0%

Total:15
supermario128 said:

I'm missing an Astro chair, Astro closet, and Astro wall for one room. If anyone has them let me know! Also, if anyone needs anything from me I would be glad to help you out!

piggychan can probably help you out with those items.  I believe he has the full set.  Seems like he has all the sets.

Around the Network

New Leaf is now #8 on the all time download list. Just checked this morning and haven't checked in a few days so I'll just put the date down as 8/26. So it took it a month to go from 9 to 8. It surpassed Mario vs DK: March of the Minis which was a game offered on Club Nintendo for free for coins. So I imagine they included those "sales" also. So it is pretty impressive for a 35 dollar game to surpass a game that has been offered for free through Club Nintendo and been on the market for awhile (DSiWare game but I am not sure if they count the sales on the DSi shop or just on the 3DS eshop). Either way it doesn't matter too much because still impressive feat by Animal Crossing. Next up.... Pushmo which has had decent media coverage (about how good of a puzzler game it is) and eshop sales. This might take a month or two.

that duplication glitch there is a high chance that you will corrupt your save file.... I haven't tried it as I got no need to but I have read other people trying it on different forums, you have to time it correctly, the worse case scenario again is losing like hundreds of hours of gameplay which I have read have happened to many of those inexperienced

supermario128 said:

Wow. Can't believe I have never see this thread before. NintyPie was even talking about me too. :P

Here is an album of some of the moments I have captured: http://imgur.com/a/r50Dk

3DS code: 4167-4543-6089 (Dan) I'd be happy to add anyone who adds me. :P

I have my public works projects maxed out, my house paid off, all the fruits, gold watering can and axe, and almost have my rooms decorated the way I want them. I have a 950k HHA rating so far. I'm 140 hours into the game already. Yikes...

I'm missing an Astro chair, Astro closet, and Astro wall for one room. If anyone has them let me know! Also, if anyone needs anything from me I would be glad to help you out!

On another note, has anyone tried out the duplication glitch here?

I have added you. My FC is Dand - 2148-8580-8204

I am looking for a Stego Torso, but since it is a fossil i believe it is hard for you to help me.

And i can help you with the Astro Wall, i dont have the other 2.

And last, i would never try a glitch like that, it is too risky.

spurgeonryan said:
Duplication glitch? What does that do? Besides make duplicates of stuff.

In theory you could fill up your inventory of Royal Crowns and then clone them all, which would net you 4.8 million. Then you could just keep doing that until you are content with the money you have. I didn't know there was any chance of file corruption like Piggchan said though. The risk might out weigh the benefit.

I have added Dand. I'll be on the lookout for a Stego Torso for you. I'll let you know if I dig one up.

I need a Trilobite, Plesio Torso, and Velociraptor Skull myself.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Duplication glitch? What does that do? Besides make duplicates of stuff.

In theory you could fill up your inventory of Royal Crowns and then clone them all, which would net you 4.8 million. Then you could just keep doing that until you are content with the money you have. I didn't know there was any chance of file corruption like Piggchan said though. The risk might out weigh the benefit.

I have added Dand. I'll be on the lookout for a Stego Torso for you. I'll let you know if I dig one up.

I need a Trilobite, Plesio Torso, and Velociraptor Skull myself.

Open the gates, i got the astro wall.

And turn on the bf message feature, every time you turn off the wireless or get a conection error, the game automatically turn it off and let this way.

sethnintendo said:

New Leaf is now #8 on the all time download list. Just checked this morning and haven't checked in a few days so I'll just put the date down as 8/26. So it took it a month to go from 9 to 8. It surpassed Mario vs DK: March of the Minis which was a game offered on Club Nintendo for free for coins. So I imagine they included those "sales" also. So it is pretty impressive for a 35 dollar game to surpass a game that has been offered for free through Club Nintendo and been on the market for awhile (DSiWare game but I am not sure if they count the sales on the DSi shop or just on the 3DS eshop). Either way it doesn't matter too much because still impressive feat by Animal Crossing. Next up.... Pushmo which has had decent media coverage (about how good of a puzzler game it is) and eshop sales. This might take a month or two.

i was just about to post this! It should make #7 this year, also think pokemon x y will both make it in the top 10? of course it will :P

I just made 12 million bells selling royal crowns. xD

Someone else was cloning them, I just provided him with a town to do so.

Thanks for the Astro Wall Dand.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Anyone got an eek hammer yet? Have been looking for 1 for nearly a month now. I had a rainbow in my town this morning. I read somewhere this increases the chances of something good happening but have forgotten what it is!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Did a task for Celia, a bit of a pain. Had to find and catch a dorado. Took a couple of hours in the end but it was worth it because she gave me....... a throne! Result! Saves me best part of a million bells and time waiting for the Nooklings to get it in.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!