By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Animal Crossing: New Leaf thread

Tagged games:

Who is your favorite character in Animal Crossing (final round)?

Brewster 0 0%

K.K. Slider 4 26.67%

Isabelle 4 26.67%

Tom Nook 3 20.00%

Mr. Resetti 1 6.67%

Kapp'n 2 13.33%

Blathers 1 6.67%

Pete 0 0%

Joan 0 0%

Gracie 0 0%

Total:15
piggychan said:

Yea the wet suits are randomly available at the shop at the island.  Although there are rare ones to find.  Red, Orange, blue, pink and stripe seem to be rare.

Also had many failed attempts and wasted like 120k and wasted days...... but I finally got a money tree to grow... Unfortunately when you shake the tree and harvest it money don't grow back.. as it will then become a normal tree that don't bear anymore money or fruit....

Is the money tree a bug?

Around the Network

nope they been around in I think all the AC games.. I first found out about them on the DS game (which grew a lot easier)!!!  and then also grew one on the wii city folk....

You just need a golden shovel and A LOT of good luck!! and to stop other players from shaking the tree !!

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Money_Tree

I suppose I'll be the person who posts the 1,000th post in this thread!

I'm in need of exotic bed and sleek bed, lamp, and table.

sethnintendo said:

Think I got all of those...

piggychan said:
sethnintendo said:

Think I got all of those...

Nice.  You are a life saver.  I'll get them from you sometime.  I'm in no rush.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

I finally made my first ordinance. Night owl town initiated!

Good one to start off with since the shops stay open later and you can hunt beetles at night (need to take advantage of summer months as long as you can).  I eventually switched to beauty and loving it because I barely ever (I don't think I've to once since I switched) water my flowers. 

spurgeonryan said:
I have never watered flowers. Do not even have a waterer. Beetles you say? Will have to check into this.

Beetles on the island appear more often (the rare ones).  Any beetle that is on a palm tree is worth good bells.  Only a few beetles on regular trees are worth money.  Check the insect price list on first page of thread.  You can buy a watering can from Leif who sets up a flower shop eventually in your town.

Sorry for the delay in responding. You have already done it now but yes, you just needed to pay off 1st house extension.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

I got a tall display case for my room in the museum, thinking i could put a shark or something like that in it but just to warn others, it seems pretty pointless to me. You can only put your designs in it, or one of Cyrus' designs and you have to pay 250 bells for the privilege.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Wow. Can't believe I have never see this thread before. NintyPie was even talking about me too. :P

Here is an album of some of the moments I have captured: http://imgur.com/a/r50Dk

3DS code: 4167-4543-6089 (Dan) I'd be happy to add anyone who adds me. :P

I have my public works projects maxed out, my house paid off, all the fruits, gold watering can and axe, and almost have my rooms decorated the way I want them. I have a 950k HHA rating so far. I'm 140 hours into the game already. Yikes...

I'm missing an Astro chair, Astro closet, and Astro wall for one room. If anyone has them let me know! Also, if anyone needs anything from me I would be glad to help you out!

On another note, has anyone tried out the duplication glitch here?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089