By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Animal Crossing: New Leaf thread

Tagged games:

Who is your favorite character in Animal Crossing (final round)?

Brewster 0 0%

K.K. Slider 4 26.67%

Isabelle 4 26.67%

Tom Nook 3 20.00%

Mr. Resetti 1 6.67%

Kapp'n 2 13.33%

Blathers 1 6.67%

Pete 0 0%

Joan 0 0%

Gracie 0 0%

Total:15

I also want to point out that not all the nintendo amiibos work with animal crossing just a select few such as the ones posted here. but definitely all the animal crossing amiibos should be compatible.

from the animal crossing new leaf welcome amiibo card packs.  You get the old villagers from the previous AC games which you can invite to the camping grounds or you can also ask them to move into your village.

Stu from past animal crossings

Ketchup is another oldie ac villager

Huck from past ac games

the Sanrio sets from the sanrio card pack

Even playing the new mini games built into the mini new 3DS and wii U you can win their own furniture series from beating certain stages.

Desert Island Escape

Play with your villagers or scan your amiibos, again beating stages will earn you a piece of new furniture series

Around the Network

that looks like FUN!

Switch!!!

Wow didn't know there were sets within those 2 mini games. I haven't tried them out yet but will do so this weekend. I finally have 4 days off work (been working us 6-7 days a week for the past few weeks). Time to relax and play some video games.

sethnintendo said:
Wow didn't know there were sets within those 2 mini games. I haven't tried them out yet but will do so this weekend. I finally have 4 days off work (been working us 6-7 days a week for the past few weeks). Time to relax and play some video games.

the puzzle league tho... That is really HARD!!!

So far I've managed to beat 5 opponents..

Each opponent takes 3 rounds to defeat.  The final round you need to obtain 100%  and I am telling you on your first tries it is really REALLY TOUGH!

my reward.. wallpaper and floor.  Fruit flavours :P

You are given daily initiatives to complete.  Completing them earns you MEOW coupons.  Although an easier way to earn 5 MEOW coupons is to scan an amiibo card once you find wisp's lantern.  ONLY ONE of your characters can scan  an amiibo daily.