By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Animal Crossing: New Leaf thread

Tagged games:

Who is your favorite character in Animal Crossing (final round)?

Brewster 0 0%

K.K. Slider 4 26.67%

Isabelle 4 26.67%

Tom Nook 3 20.00%

Mr. Resetti 1 6.67%

Kapp'n 2 13.33%

Blathers 1 6.67%

Pete 0 0%

Joan 0 0%

Gracie 0 0%

Total:15

Man this, Fire Emblem, and the new SSB might push me to finally get a 3ds.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
So what do you guys plan on naming your towns? Since mine will be full of lemons, I'm considering calling it Citrus City! ^_^

Wild World and City Folk I would name my character Seth and town Nintendo.  I would then collect and make Nintendo character designs and post them as a walkway from the town gate.  My City Folk town has some pretty awesome Nintendo floor tile designs.  I assume QR codes can be used for designs now making it even easier to obtain Nintendo themed designs.

Heh, makes sense.

Are you going with this naming scheme for New Leaf? And yeah the QR code thing would be amazing, especially for me since most of my purely from scratch designs I felt were lacking.

Just too slow for this one it would seem. But great thread! To be honest I didn't realise it was coming out so soon!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Just too slow for this one it would seem. But great thread! To be honest I didn't realise it was coming out so soon!

Not the best at making threads but I'll try to improve it. Main thing I want from this thread is to exchange 3DS FCs and talk about experiencing the game. I still haven't watched all the videos in the second post yet. I usually don't watch too many gameplay videos before purchasing a game. I put off viewing them mainly because I didn't want to be jealous since game isn't released. I will now watch them soon since the wait is almost over!

Dang it! The 9th can't come soon enough. I needs my drug already! >:D

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
Dang it! The 9th can't come soon enough. I needs my drug already! >:D

I'm going to add your 3DS FC so add mine when you get chance (my 3DS FC is on the 3rd post).

edit - nvm you already had me added.

AstroGamer said:
I thinking about calling my town Polywood, as a combination of Polygon and Hollywood
FC:047387541842

Added your 3DS FC. Add my 3DS FC located in 3rd post of thread.

Finally you guys added me! And I see you both have something in common hehe.

Einsam_Delphin said:

What is that?  Fire Emblem as favorite game?  Not sure if Astro added me yet...  Dang work is eating up all my time and they want me to work Sat + Sunday...  Looks like I'll be playing mostly during the time frame of 10 am - 2 pm central time (USA) since I work 2nd shift.  Possibly late at night too after I get off work.

sethnintendo said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

What is that?  Fire Emblem as favorite game?  Not sure if Astro added me yet...  Dang work is eating up all my time and they want me to work Sat + Sunday...  Looks like I'll be playing mostly during the time frame of 10 am - 2 pm central time (USA) since I work 2nd shift.  Possibly late at night too after I get off work.

Yeah Fire Emblem. Also one of my favorites, but MK7 is my #1!

Do you already work every weekday, cause adding Saturday n Sunday to that seems pretty harsh. Atleast you can adjust what times your town is awake at. That, and just time traveling. :L