By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Animal Crossing: New Leaf thread

Tagged games:

Who is your favorite character in Animal Crossing (final round)?

Brewster 0 0%

K.K. Slider 4 26.67%

Isabelle 4 26.67%

Tom Nook 3 20.00%

Mr. Resetti 1 6.67%

Kapp'n 2 13.33%

Blathers 1 6.67%

Pete 0 0%

Joan 0 0%

Gracie 0 0%

Total:15
aikohualda said:

intense blue eyes!

lol at the video being theme song for one of the worse Batman movies...  Arnold - Chill out!

Around the Network

The reviews for New Leaf have been great so far. As of now, it has a 88 on Metacritic.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/animal-crossing-new-leaf

9.6 from IGN eh? Very impressive.

Was going to get it regardless of review scores (Come on, it's Animal Crossing!), but it's good to see critics enjoying the game as well. ^_^

Can't wait! :D

So what do you guys plan on naming your towns? Since mine will be full of lemons, I'm considering calling it Citrus City! ^_^

I thinking about calling my town Polywood, as a combination of Polygon and Hollywood
FC:047387541842

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network
AstroGamer said:
I thinking about calling my town Polywood, as a combination of Polygon and Hollywood
FC:047387541842

Very cool an unique that name be! I've added you as I'm sure to want to visit Polywood. ;)

spurgeonryan said:
Is this not out yet? All of a sudden it is all over the e-shop. Maybe just videos.

Just videos from the localization team. The game itself launches on the 9th, just 5 days away!

I'm excited to get this game...
I'll probably pick up Luigi's Mansion at the same time...

Have a nice day...

Einsam_Delphin said:
So what do you guys plan on naming your towns? Since mine will be full of lemons, I'm considering calling it Citrus City! ^_^

Wild World and City Folk I would name my character Seth and town Nintendo.  I would then collect and make Nintendo character designs and post them as a walkway from the town gate.  My City Folk town has some pretty awesome Nintendo floor tile designs.  I assume QR codes can be used for designs now making it even easier to obtain Nintendo themed designs.

I just watched the ign review, It looks really care free

I might just get it :)