By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Animal Crossing: New Leaf thread

Tagged games:

Who is your favorite character in Animal Crossing (final round)?

Brewster 0 0%

K.K. Slider 4 26.67%

Isabelle 4 26.67%

Tom Nook 3 20.00%

Mr. Resetti 1 6.67%

Kapp'n 2 13.33%

Blathers 1 6.67%

Pete 0 0%

Joan 0 0%

Gracie 0 0%

Total:15

Only minutes remain! :D

EDIT: I'm not gonna be posting for a bit for obvious reasons. :L

Around the Network

Just got home from work and I see it available on eshop! Going to buy and download now!!!

6,002 blocks required to download from eshop. I still have 191,714 blocks available after download on my 32 GB card. That is with a ton of eshop games (only other 1 retail being NSMB2) and decent amount of music on it. I still need to convert all my wma to mp3 to get my music collection on my 3DS. Took me exactly 20 mins to download and install the game on a 20 MB connection.

NintendoPie said:
Smeags said:
9.6 from IGN eh? Very impressive.

Was going to get it regardless of review scores (Come on, it's Animal Crossing!), but it's good to see critics enjoying the game as well. ^_^

Can't wait! :D

We're lucky that Audrey reviewed it! If anyone else from IGN reviewed the game we would probably be lucky to get 6.

OT: E-X-C-I-T-E-D! EXCITEDDD!

Hey... buddy... I don't think we are friends on 3DS.  Why not join the AC club and post your 3DS FC here?

Dand said:
This will be my first Animal Crossing.
My friend code is 2148-8580-8204.

We already are friends Seth.
Delphim and AstroGamer, I already added you two, just add me too, ok?

I hope i like the game, i never got an animal crossing before because i thought it was not my kind of game, but now i am excited.

If you like a relax game that has a lot to offer (this version introduces a lot more new things than any previous version) then you will enjoy this game.  This game is like The Sims (never played) and Harvest Moon (never played) but better because Nintendo made it!  This is a game you progress at your own pace.  No pressure, no worries about dying or losing; just pure fun/enjoyment.  This game will put you in a relax mood.  It isn't a game that everyone will enjoy but I believe it is a game that most people can enjoy compared to most genres of video games.

Around the Network

Well I had an enjoyable session! Did everything I could think of doing. Only hiccup was that it took me like 10 minutes to think up a name for my town as I forgot about the 8 character limit, but it was smooth sailing after that. As I figured, it was silly of me to think any of my favorite characters would be living in my town, but one can dream right? The ones I do have aren't too crazy looking though so that's nice. Btw I have Pears in my town. I'm hoping we could get some fruit swapping going incase my neighbors take forever giving me new fruits. Speaking of which, I found a perfect pear and kept it rather than selling it. Does it do anything other than selling for a higher price, and is there a way to consistently grow them?

I had an enjoyable session too but all my shops are closed... lol only thing I knew to do was shake all the trees and collect all the shells on the beach... Guess you were more wise to set the clock to your advantage. No worries! I am waking up tomorrow and playing the game.

Shit you have pears.... I have pears too  edit - oops....  I have peaches.... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmaF6IOODFc

Haven't looked into difference between perfect fruit and reg yet.  I'll find out tomorrow.

looking for friends to play online with.

add me: 5300-8399-5145

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA

Bruxel said:

What fruit did your town start with? I was going to list that in the FC section also. I'll add your code in a couple hours. Shame I have to work on weekend this week... Ah well... I'm looking at about 30 hours overtime for the week (would have been -21hours overtime but they didn't pay me for 9 hours last Sunday on previous check for some reason, overtime is past 40 hours in USA).

Also, I suppose you are GMT time zone? I'll probably try to keep track of everyone's time zone.

Oops... Why am I even asking about town fruit... Europe still has to wait a few more days. Sorry!

Bruxel said:

3308 5234 1067