By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Stop criticizing the Wii U

Tagged games:

fricken fricks

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA

Around the Network

I wonder what forum he goes on

Barozi said:
I thought all annoying kids were on Xbox Live.

(don't ban me)

I hate that xbox annoying kids falicy.

Every console or every online chat has just as many annoying kids as one another.

Xbox just got unlucky by being essentially the first/best online gaming console.  Before xbox, online and especially game chat was pretty much non-existent.  And thus because xbox did it first, it was the first time the world realized how annoying gaming kids can be.  Before we lived in a little bubble assuming everyone out there in the world gaming with us were super mature adults drinking tea and eating scones while playing games.

edit: as for video, can't really comment on his views or points he brings up because its hard as hell to get past his high pitched voice.  Go through puberty first kids before you make video's, your voices are too pitchy before then.

Frickin' Frick

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Ok..

Around the Network
pezus said:
irstupid said:
Barozi said:
I thought all annoying kids were on Xbox Live.

(don't ban me)

I hate that xbox annoying kids falicy.

Every console or every online chat has just as many annoying kids as one another.

Xbox just got unlucky by being essentially the first/best online gaming console.  Before xbox, online and especially game chat was pretty much non-existent.  And thus because xbox did it first, it was the first time the world realized how annoying gaming kids can be.  Before we lived in a little bubble assuming everyone out there in the world gaming with us were super mature adults drinking tea and eating scones while playing games.

edit: as for video, can't really comment on his views or points he brings up because its hard as hell to get past his high pitched voice.  Go through puberty first kids before you make video's, your voices are too pitchy before then.

You talk like PC gaming doesn't exist. In my experience, there aren't many annoying kids there. I sure didn't live in a little bubble before Live lol

To most console gamers PC gaming does not exist, thus I ignored it.

But even with PC gaming, online gaming wasn't "cool, or huge" until Xbox, so my point still stands.  

Xbox may not have been the "first" as I said, but they were in the eyes of the world the first.  

He's shaping up to be an excellent Nintendo apologist (qua qua qua)

No but fa realz truth comes out of the mouths of children... you fricks.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, great quote here: "How come Microsoft and Sony gets all the respect that Nintendo deserves?", well said.

Thats comedy gold! whoever is behind that parody sketch is a genius

happydolphin said:
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, great quote here: "How come Microsoft and Sony gets all the respect that Nintendo deserves?", well said.

Bloody hell, I missed that part! *goes and checks the video again, such torture...

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
badgenome said:
Wright said:

That's one critic frickin' silenced.

I nearly choked on my drink, gave a good laugh