Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Stop criticizing the Wii U

Tagged games:

Roma said:
DAT FRIKEN VOICE!

OK I WILL STOP but PLEAS JUST SHUT UP!

:S

lol, that's pretty funny :)

Around the Network

haha, "favorite console of all time", yah if u r like 5, i am not quite sure how many gaming "generation" he has gone through. He missed FF7 on the PS1..i bet. wasnt even born. He should talk and post again when he turns 30. Just saying

This frickin' kid needs to team up with Chad Warden and form the Justice League.

xwan said:
haha, "favorite console of all time", yah if u r like 5, i am not quite sure how many gaming "generation" he has gone through. He missed FF7 on the PS1..i bet. wasnt even born. He should talk and post again when he turns 30. Just saying

He played Super Metroid, nuff said.

Thanks for raping my frickin ears, ya frickin frick!

This is what kids end up using when they can't play games with swear words... :P

Around the Network

I do applaud this child for having good manner, he did not curse.

Aspergers loves WiiU.

The spinning Sonic figures was cool as frick.

Also, why use stop motion animation to show finger wagging? Thats what your finger is for (amongst other things)

I'm glad I'm a Nintendo fan! Phew!!

That kid looks far to stressed out for someone his age. He has bags under his eyes like a 40 year old.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.