By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade 2: What do you want?

KylieDog said:
animegaming said:

don't have to level grind as much

Level grind in xenoblade?  You joking, the game has the exact opposite problem, you level too fast for the main story to keep offering a challenge, if you sidequest at all you'll be godly.

You don't level too fast at all unless you're sidequesting extensively or grinding.

Around the Network

The game is wonderfull!!!
but id change little things. lets go:
- better artificial inteligence for other members of party or a way to personalise the time to use skills.
- or better: we could change the player among the party members while in battle.
- or the best: on tv we could see the same, and in the gamepad we could see the camera from other members of party, and with options to activate the skills from them!!!

- keep the rest the same: wonderfull story, wonderfull soundtrack, carismatic characters with theirs owns issues, a large open world, the same mechanic of battling, arts, afinity, skills, break, topple, daze, etc.

I would buy the same game as xenoblade in HD graphics.

curl-6 said:
burninmylight said:
curl-6 said:

He has like 14 kids, so either he ges laid like a rock star, or his wife is very unfaithful.

If she's anything like him, then it's definitely the latter.

Not sure what you mean by that?

I'll explain as soon as someone tells me how to use anti-spoilers.

burninmylight said:
curl-6 said:
burninmylight said:
curl-6 said:

He has like 14 kids, so either he ges laid like a rock star, or his wife is very unfaithful.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Don't try to fix what's not broken. Just expand the existing gameplay mechanics

Games can and should tell stories and share ideas through their mechanics. This is the intrinsic element of the medium and this is how experiences should be crafted in video games. No company does this as well as Nintendo and their echoes from the past.
  Aurum Ring  Delano7  Ocarinahero032

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
curl-6 said:
KylieDog said:
animegaming said:

Level grind in xenoblade?  You joking, the game has the exact opposite problem, you level too fast for the main story to keep offering a challenge, if you sidequest at all you'll be godly.

You don't level too fast at all unless you're sidequesting extensively or grinding.

I didn't side quest aside from 5-10 or so near start of game and stuck to main story, I didn't grind.  The game was a cakewalk, the only boss that I found a challenge was the dragon and that was mainly because he would resist my Monado power that removed his reflective damage, and I'd need wait for the Monado to recharge while my own team would damage itself because cannot stop them attacking.  I ditched the healer from party just before about mid-game too, maybe earlier.

How was your level compared to the bosses?

KylieDog said:

I cannot remember, was last year when I last played it.  I'm sure I was a good deal lower.  If I try and rememer right, my party was Shulk, Sharla and Reyn, then I switched Reyn for Dunban when I could use him, switched Sharla for Riki, then switched Riki for Fiora when I could use her.  Dunban and Fiora would just evade so much damage and hit so fast that minor heals from 'HP steal' gems was enough to keep them alive.  So they were tanking, healing and doing high damage. 

As someone who only played maybe 10% of the sidequests, I never found overlevelling a problem, far from it.

KylieDog said:
animegaming said:

for me i had the oposite problem i had to level grind to beat most of the bosses 

I want this to give Square's console side a kick in the pants.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

F0X said:
burninmylight said:
curl-6 said:
burninmylight said:
curl-6 said:

Thank you.