By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade 2: What do you want?

Otakumegane said:
I want this to give Square's console side a kick in the pants.

The absolute shame of it is that Xenoblade Chronicles already kicked the ass of every non-remake/port that Square put out in the Wii/PS3/360 generation, not including portable games. Given how the last few main entires in their top franchises have gone, Square Enix has ways to go before repairing themselves to putting out top quality RPGs on consoles due to trying to make them all pretty.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
burninmylight said:
curl-6 said:

He has like 14 kids, so either he ges laid like a rock star, or his wife is very unfaithful.

If she's anything like him, then it's definitely the latter.

Not sure what you mean by that?

Riki's feelings and choice of words toward Melia were a bit... suggestive at times in their heart-to-hearts. You should see their heart-to-heart at the top of Frontier Village:

(b1) ---- Ri: Aaah! Oh no! Ri: Riki has a rival! Me: When I left Alcamoth, I was not aiming to meet anyone like Shulk. Me: But when I met him, it felt like... it was destined. Ri: Wow... So destiny make Melly meet Shulk! Me: Not just Shulk. Me: Meeting all of you felt like fate. Me: Including you, Riki! Ri: Riki is Melly's destiny too? Yay! Woopee!

(b2) ++++ Ri: Yes! Melly right! Ri: When Melly cuddle Riki, how Melly feel? Me: When I cuddle you... Me: It feels warm, and calming. Like I can forget about everything! Ri: Riki happy happy! Ri: That's why Riki become Heropon! To be cuddled by Melly! Me: So that's why. I can see it now... Ri: Melly and Riki both love cuddle! Ri: Melly can stroke Riki's fur and cuddle Riki anytime! Me: That's very kind of you, Riki.
 Me: Make sure you look after your fur!

And I can't recall with whom, but I believe I remember another H2H involving him and that other character at Eryth Sea in which he talks about leaving Oka and begs him/her not to mention it to her..

burninmylight said:
curl-6 said:
burninmylight said:
curl-6 said:

He has like 14 kids, so either he ges laid like a rock star, or his wife is very unfaithful.

Riki's feelings and choice of words toward Melia were a bit... suggestive at times in their heart-to-hearts. You should see their heart-to-heart at the top of Frontier Village:

(b1) ---- Ri: Aaah! Oh no! Ri: Riki has a rival! Me: When I left Alcamoth, I was not aiming to meet anyone like Shulk. Me: But when I met him, it felt like... it was destined. Ri: Wow... So destiny make Melly meet Shulk! Me: Not just Shulk. Me: Meeting all of you felt like fate. Me: Including you, Riki! Ri: Riki is Melly's destiny too? Yay! Woopee!

(b2) ++++ Ri: Yes! Melly right! Ri: When Melly cuddle Riki, how Melly feel? Me: When I cuddle you... Me: It feels warm, and calming. Like I can forget about everything! Ri: Riki happy happy! Ri: That's why Riki become Heropon! To be cuddled by Melly! Me: So that's why. I can see it now... Ri: Melly and Riki both love cuddle! Ri: Melly can stroke Riki's fur and cuddle Riki anytime! Me: That's very kind of you, Riki.

And I can't recall with whom, but I believe I remember another H2H involving him and that other character at Eryth Sea in which he talks about leaving Oka and begs him/her not to mention it to her..

I forgot about those, though I always took it as more the kind of relationship an affectionate dog might have with his owner, wanting cuddles and attention.

At the game's end he's still together with Oka, so I guess he didn't go through with the breakup.

curl-6 said:
burninmylight said:
curl-6 said:
burninmylight said:
curl-6 said:

I forgot about those, though I always took it as more the kind of relationship an affectionate dog might have with his owner, wanting cuddles and attention.

At the game's end he's still together with Oka, so I guess he didn't go through with the breakup.

Willing to bet your sig control we have a half Nopon/half Hom playable character in the next game? ~_~