By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official E3 Sony Conference 2013: Time to Panic

Carl2291 said:
Hynad said:
Carl2291 said:
That was the worst thing about the reveal, and I will actually report any post I see that links to it.

Some of the stuff wrote on that was disgusting.

Just filter through the crap. And I do agree there was a lot of that... But I enjoy talking live with people... Forums are just too slow.

Get him to pm you a link. Should be kept off the forums.

Hum... Because you say so?

Around the Network

Go for it if you want, though like I said I will report like a madman.

Caused a lot of trouble before, with someone (I think mbp) getting relatives insulted.

Something that promotes sly, cowardly digs at other users shouldnt be allowed to be posted on the forums.

Like I said, I will report every link I see and Im sure the mods will agree to it being kept to pm invites. If people want in, get him to pm them the link.

Carl2291 said:

Caused a lot of trouble before, with someone (I think mbp) getting relatives insulted.

Something that promotes sly, cowardly digs at other users shouldnt be allowed to be posted on the forums.

Like I said, I will report every link I see and Im sure the mods will agree to it being kept to pm invites. If people want in, get him to pm them the link.

There is absolutely nothing in the rules against this. And although I agree the amount of pettiness was really heavy last time, you have the choice to just... you know... not go there.

And by the way, if you go into a chat box about Sony, with the place mostly filled with overly biased Sony defense force members, and you post something about the XBO being better, or something like that... Shit is bound to happen...

Only a week to go

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

One more week, still no hype train ?

Around the Network
Hynad said:
Carl2291 said:

There is absolutely nothing in the rules against this. And although I agree the amount of pettiness was really heavy last time, you have the choice to just... you know... not go there.

And by the way, if you go into a chat box about Sony, with the place mostly filled with overly biased Sony defense force members, and you post something about the XBO being better, or something like that... Shit is bound to happen...

And what if it drops into a hole like it did last time? Should we just wave it by and laugh it off, with the culprits again getting away with it?

Spurge got banned for posting about me on another site. It was essentially baiting. The difference would be spurge being man enough to use his own username to do it while the chat user(s) having anon. There was nothing in the rules about this, yet he still got banned.

It shouldnt be allowed on the forum if its going to be used to insult other members. Thats why it should be kept to pm and not public. The members who will be insulted by the immature few wont see it. The immature members wont do it nearly as much, because they wont get a reaction.

nvm

http://www.gamechup.com/the-last-guardian-listed-by-major-retailer-for-2013-ps3-release/

Carl2291 said:
Hynad said:
Carl2291 said:

And what if it drops into a hole like it did last time? Should we just wave it by and laugh it off, with the culprits again getting away with it?

Spurge got banned for posting about me on another site. It was essentially baiting. The difference would be spurge being man enough to use his own username to do it while the chat user(s) having anon. There was nothing in the rules about this, yet he still got banned.

It shouldnt be allowed on the forum if its going to be used to insult other members. Thats why it should be kept to pm and not public. The members who will be insulted by the immature few wont see it. The immature members wont do it nearly as much, because they wont get a reaction.

He got banned for something that happened outside VGChartz... Yeah. We both know why, right? -__-

Now, the premise of using this isn't to insult other people. And I don't think it's ever been. But you can't control people's behaviour. Preach by example, maybe, and hope people will behave?

Although I see your point, I think you're crying over nothing right now. 

Updated some of the OP.
Doesn't look like streams are listed yet.