By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official E3 Sony Conference 2013: Time to Panic

*Comes in, sits and waits for VersusXIII to be shown*

(hype train, people, hype train please!)

Around the Network

Final Fantasy Versus 13 to be renamed to Final Fantasy Forever.

There will be no release dates or prices for PS4, because they will reveal that at Gamescom in August.

We will get a confirmation on the DRM situation.

PS+ will remain as it is though party chat, Gaikai and other stuff will be added.

Vita pricecut, with a few games revealed. CoD, (dat)Ass Creed, Red Dead or GTA port or stories.

GTA5 on PS4.

Cant be bothered to think of anything else.

Can we have conference times please?

Tagged

Cant wait to see more games and hopefully a release date!

Would be killer if Naughty Dog have something to show for PS4!

Tagging. I'll be here on that day for sure.

Also... We should have Aldro set up a chat box like he did for the reveal...

Around the Network

Right now I feel as if it's a more important conference for Microsoft. They have to prove they have the games to compete, and they have to repeal a few things such as their used game policy. If nothing really changes than...i just don't feel as if the core gamer is going to really be wanting much.

That being said it's still important for ps3. They can fuck things up but announcing a few things such as having their own DRM as well....or by simply failing to impress.

It's going to come down to games in the end though and right now we know sony has a much better outcome as of now.

One thing that has me wondering though is....what in the sam hell does nintendo have up there sleeve? I haven't heard anything from there ball park recently.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Hynad said:

That was the worst thing about the reveal, and I will actually report any post I see that links to it.

Some of the stuff wrote on that was disgusting.

Carl2291 said:
Hynad said:

That was the worst thing about the reveal, and I will actually report any post I see that links to it.

Just filter through the crap. And I do agree there was a lot of that... But I enjoy talking live with people... Forums are just too slow.

theprof00 said:

DRM on the ps4 - Does it exist?

Sony (Mark Cerny) already said in the days after the reveal of the PS4, that you can play every game without an internet connection; in other words no DRM.

Hynad said:
Carl2291 said:
Hynad said:

Just filter through the crap. And I do agree there was a lot of that... But I enjoy talking live with people... Forums are just too slow.

Get him to pm you a link. Should be kept off the forums.