By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official E3 Sony Conference 2013: Time to Panic

anyone have a link to that vid they showed after the conference? like the new xmb, downloads in background etc?

Around the Network

can anyone show me a link for the video? I'm trying to find one but I'm in fear of spoilers. I still don't know anything, completely spoiler-free :).

michael_stutzer said:
can anyone show me a link for the video? I'm trying to find one but I'm in fear of spoilers. I still don't know anything, completely spoiler-free :).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DNNBkYoAiY

miz1q2w3e said:
michael_stutzer said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DNNBkYoAiY

Thank you, just finished watching :).

Xen said:
It's a good day to be a gamer, Kingdom Hearts fan, Final Fantasy fan, Sony fan, a fan of physical media... aahh. No E3 conference made me feel so much joy and excitement as this one :)

Hey everybody :) Does everyone remember me, did anyone expect me? ^^

zexen_lowe passes his greetings to you, by the way!

Holy crap, I was just looking at your profile last week thinking where you went.

Welcome back.

Around the Network

fucking mad max! I thought it was fallout 4 for a minute

Andrespetmonkey said:
fucking mad max! I thought it was fallout 4 for a minute

yeah fallout 4 announcement would have blown everyone away

May be the best Sony Conference since their debut in 1995...
Glad to see everyone coming back too. Its good to be back in this new age of gaming.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Xen said:
It's a good day to be a gamer, Kingdom Hearts fan, Final Fantasy fan, Sony fan, a fan of physical media... aahh. No E3 conference made me feel so much joy and excitement as this one :)

Hey everybody :) Does everyone remember me, did anyone expect me? ^^

zexen_lowe passes his greetings to you, by the way!

Holy SHIT!

Conegamer said:
ethomaz said:
And I just found that in IGN lol lol lol

I noticed that as well. Slippery slope, however.

And clearly people have forgotten about the Sega/Nintendo days, or indeed the FFVII ads to name a few examples.

Those weren't in the last 8 years.

4 ≈ One