By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official E3 Sony Conference 2013: Time to Panic

Oh Zexen is back. Welcome back!

Around the Network

I like the part of the guy comparing the public excitement with the old Nintendo conferences... the end was really Epic and I think it will be in the mind of the gamers for years.

So Microsoft paid 3rd part dev's not to show the PS4 logo etc....not sure if its a rumor or true???? My question is do you think Microsoft is pissed cause they just blew money doing that when all Sony had to say was 4 sentences to win E3?

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

It's like a reunion on this last page here!

Anyway, I'll give the conference an 8/10. Arguably showed less than the MS conference, and still no love for the Vita. But the pricing, the DRM news and Squeenix saved it.

Now, will Sony mess it up? Launch is still a long way away, and I don't believe it was revealed.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
It's like a reunion on this last page here!

Anyway, I'll give the conference an 8/10. Arguably showed less than the MS conference, and still no love for the Vita. But the pricing, the DRM news and Squeenix saved it.

Now, will Sony mess it up? Launch is still a long way away, and I don't believe it was revealed.

I wouldn't miss it for the world

Around the Network

More gifs guys... anyway Kaz didn't showed his face

And I just found that in IGN lol lol lol

ethomaz said:
And I just found that in IGN lol lol lol

I noticed that as well. Slippery slope, however.

And clearly people have forgotten about the Sega/Nintendo days, or indeed the FFVII ads to name a few examples.

Conegamer said:

And clearly people have forgotten about the Sega/Nintendo days, or indeed the FFVII ads to name a few examples.

Well the guy is just covering eight years of the game industry... so he never saw this Sega/Nintendo days

But somebody in twitter said that the audience at the end of Sony conference looked like the old Nintendo E3 conferences.

ethomaz said:

Conegamer said:

Well the guy is just covering eight years of the game industry... so he never saw this Sega/Nintendo days

Whilst true, I mean just in general. There were some pretty direct Vita ads, if I recall.