By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official E3 Sony Conference 2013: Time to Panic

Dat GT6.

Around the Network

Damn, no FF15 for PS3

It was good while it lasted

I know everybody is excited with next-gen but who need next-gen when this game looks absolute amazing...

The PS3 showings don't get much recognition on the net, but the games on display were fantastic titles. The Last of Us is already top contender for Game of the Year.

GT6, Beyond, Puppeteer, and Rain all are games that I believe will do splendidly, no where near the TLOU level, of course. :)

Just finished watching the conference (I fell asleep shortly after the Ubi one )
Another great conference this year. I was soooo happy to see FFvXIII, now FFXV :D
No DRM ftw, of course. Second Son also looked cool. I thought I would be more excited about KH3, though hmm.

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
Damn, no FF15 for PS3

Really? Are you sure?

haha kinda funny if true XP

miz1q2w3e said:
zexen_lowe said:
Damn, no FF15 for PS3

Really? Are you sure?

haha kinda funny if true XP

What's funny is your avatar...

What's up? ^^

This gif makes me laugh again... Sony did nothing and the competition is killing themselves.

Xen said:

What's funny is your avatar...

What's up? ^^

Heeeey, long time not see!

Link is all dressed up for E3. Since you've been gone, explanation. Just for fun.

It was a great conference I would have given it a 10 but no VITA FU SONY!!! If it weren't for Toukiden, P4G, freedom wars, Mind 0 and the Falcom games. I wouldn't be even buying a vita.

It looks like SCEA have given up on VITA. SCEE Vita games at gamescom I hope and SCEJ at TGS.

Pros.
1. $399
2. No DRM and online restriction. (Sands oh my!!)
3. FF XV and KH III baby!! Regardless of warnings!!
4. Order and Dark Sorcerer.
5. Indie push. I love the the Poncho title and transistor.
With indie push we might see innovative title. Simple but great. Some of this indie devs. might be a big developers in the future.

Cons:
1. No VITA again FU SCEA!
2. Focus too much on multi-plat titles.
3. No concrete release date for the PS4
4. Last Guardian where art thou?
5. No uncharted Sony what's the deal? Where's the SSM new IP? Sony Bend?

It doesn't matter if KH III and XV aren't exclusive. Sony just locked Japan and the rest will follow. Looking at NamcoBandai games, TecmoKoei, SEGA and Level-5. It means more JRPG goodness for me.