By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official E3 Sony Conference 2013: Time to Panic

I think they are saving Last Guardian for Gamescom. But overall, Game over! Sony takes E3! Let's get to those pre-orders now!

Around the Network

Guys... this video about Used Games... .trollolololo... it is only of the best I ever see.

Sony wins by default because of no used game and rental restrictions and 100 dollars cheaper console at launch. As far as exclusives go both have good looking ones but can't buy Xbox One now that Sony didn't go full DRM. For 50 dollars more than a Wii U you can get a PS4. Doesn't that force Nintendo to cut the Wii U price now what with the sales and the generational leap between U and PS4.

XBL Gamertag: ckmlb, PSN ID: ckmlb

Imagine if, at TGS, they announce Persona 5 for PS4. :O

PDF said:
Still so many questions, does it come with the camera or not? Sounds like it doesn't as of now.

That's my big question aswell. I want developers to use that light in the controller, for looking around in a racing game for example.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

OK, you have to get a chuckle out of this! Just a slight one!

I will remember this video until I die. lol!

I am pumped and I can't wait for midnight launch for this. It's going to be my first. Sony just made my day.
http://youtu.be/kWSIFh8ICaA Sony trolling MS

£350.. £80 cheaper than Xbox One in the UK. No DRM. No restrictions on used games. FFXV.. KH3. BOOM.

I'm off to sleep, happy as can be

theprof00 said:
ironmanDX said:
Exclusives vs price? I doubt the psfans who said the overall package should win won't say it now.

Is exclusives the overall package?

No, it isn't.

Overall package:

No restrictions.
Online covers 3 platforms, with free games on each one.
100$ cheaper
Cheaper online per year than MS.
Picked up like 15 big indie dev teams
Hardware is faster, stronger, better
Console is like half the size
No mandatory camera
No mandatory installs or checking in
No DRM
Remote play on vita
Just as much tv stuff as xboxone (netflix, hulu, etc)

They didn't announce a lot of exclusives today, but they have announced as many exclusives as ms has.

Now what's the big picture?

Add to that the fact of games like TitanFall are timed exclusives

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

theprof00 said:
ironmanDX said:
Exclusives vs price? I doubt the psfans who said the overall package should win won't say it now.

Is exclusives the overall package?

No, it isn't.

Overall package:

No restrictions.
Online covers 3 platforms, with free games on each one.
100$ cheaper
Cheaper online per year than MS.
Picked up like 15 big indie dev teams
Hardware is faster, stronger, better
Console is like half the size
No mandatory camera
No mandatory installs or checking in
No DRM
Remote play on vita
Just as much tv stuff as xboxone (netflix, hulu, etc)

They didn't announce a lot of exclusives today, but they have announced as many exclusives as ms has.

Now what's the big picture?

FYI @ $5/month PS+ is the same as a year membership of XBL Gold, and in fact you can usually get the pre-paid cards on Amazon for alot cheaper, sometimes as low as $40 for a year fo Gold, or $3.33/mo, so no, the online isn't cheaper.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.