By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official E3 Sony Conference 2013: Time to Panic

SONY you are fantastic :)

Around the Network

That a boy Sony.
Wish there were a few more exclusives to see for the PS4, but I know for a fact that they will come.
All around great conference.

HoloDust said:
Damn, no Last Guardian

Really? Of all the things that happened, that's what you picked up from this?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Amazon pre-order available now!! Just pre-ordered :)

ironmanDX said:
Exclusives vs price? I doubt the psfans who said the overall package should win won't say it now.

Most of the exclusives on both sides are utter shite to begin with. The PS4 overall package seems fine to me.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Around the Network

BAH. VGChartz is dying on me.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

holy shit, holy shit holy shit

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Too long and a bit laggy...but great conference. Sony really went for the throat near the end and I think they hit it home.
We have 1st party, 3rd party, we got indie and we got a sexy box that reminds you all of the PlayStation 2, and we're selling it at 399$. FATALITY!

I'm sure the XBox One will do well...but Sony really did not go down for this, they hit back as hard as they could and I'm a happy PlayStation fan.

KylieDog said:
OMG you all gotta watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kWSIFh8ICaA

OMG!!!!

///DIES

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Shinobi-san said:
Apparently ff15 and KH3 are PS4 exclusive.

Where are you getting that?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS