By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which will have better graphics: Drive Club or Forza 5? - OP UPDATED with recent media

Which will have better graphics?

DriveClub (PS4) 470 56.02%

Forza 5 (X1) 225 26.82%

They will look identical 48 5.72%

See results 96 11.44%

Total:839
Zappykins said:
They both look really good, but it bothers me I have never seen anyone in the car in any of the Drive Club trailers.

It's like magic ghost cars driving around the world. While that could be cool on a nightmare game, just seems like a "whoopie we forget something in a realistic sim.

I've seen the driver in many of the videos. Maybe you should watch them again or a video with the view where the driver can be seen

Around the Network
Nsanity said:
pezus said:
Nsanity said:
Keep them excuses coming people.

If you have nothing to add, stay out of the thread. Flamebait like this will not be tolerated.

How so? People were under the assumpotion that the PS4's higer spec's was more than enough to give Drive Club the graphical, technical edge it needs over Forza but they are now resorting to Turn 10 having more more experiance or bigger team.

I think a lot of people are gonna be shocked at how good Drive Club is gonna be. Graphics wise there is no contest. Drive Club is way better. People seem to think as though Evolution have no experience with driving games and the fact quite a few PGR racing devs are at the studio. Forza has dissappointed especially since the downgrade from the E3 build. Hell i reckon GT6 will beat it on metacritic!

drive club won't have the 60fps cut I predict it will look amazing

I see drive club as this gens project Gotham racing due to former pgr devs working on it

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

lets see ‚ more cu’s more texture units more shader ops more real world bandwidth more memory to play with ( i believe an extra gig ) forza already took a andre the giant bowl movement sized downgrade from e3 . driveclub is already ahead of retail forza and more than likely already passed FAKE FORZA ( e3 being fake forza )

From the screenshots Forza looks better.

Around the Network
Wright said:
fatslob-:O said:

Driveclub is going to easily shit on it in the graphics department.

Jumping to conclusions way too early can disappoint sometimes

Forza's downgrades are an example of that, but until DriveClub is released, you shouldn't point out conclusions.

So far though, every single PS4 games have looked as good as they did the first time they were shown, and in most cases, they looked better. I don't see why Driveclub should be any different. Forza 5, on the other hand, changed considerably according to Digital Foundry.

Hilarious thread now, the funniest part is how those forza screens are not even real, the game doesn't look near as good as it was severely downgraded. Not a competition at this point. DC will be the first racer that will really look next gen.

Fifaguy360 said:
From the screenshots Forza looks better.

Too bad those are not really what forza looks like, not even close.

Just based off the share videos that Evolution have released, Driveclub is better looking no contest. The final Forza build looks severely worse than the PC build being shown at E3. The game looks almost last gen, and this became all too obvious when Turn 10 themselves even admitted that they couldn't even achieve Native 1080p 60 FPS without the cloud, and it still not looking too mind blowing to begin with.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Liked...

https://www.facebook.com/driveclubofficial