By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which will have better graphics: Drive Club or Forza 5? - OP UPDATED with recent media

Which will have better graphics?

DriveClub (PS4) 470 56.02%

Forza 5 (X1) 225 26.82%

They will look identical 48 5.72%

See results 96 11.44%

Total:839
DialgaMarine said:
Just based off the share videos that Evolution have released, Driveclub is better looking no contest. The final Forza build looks severely worse than the PC build being shown at E3. The game looks almost last gen, and this became all too obvious when Turn 10 themselves even admitted that they couldn't even achieve Native 1080p 60 FPS without the cloud, and it still not looking too mind blowing to begin with.

They ain't using no cloud to render LOL. Cause otherwise microsoft would lose alot of money. 

Around the Network

It would be a shame if DC doesn't look better since it no longer has a launch deadline to make.

Hynad said:
Wright said:
fatslob-:O said:

Driveclub is going to easily shit on it in the graphics department.

Jumping to conclusions way too early can disappoint sometimes

Forza's downgrades are an example of that, but until DriveClub is released, you shouldn't point out conclusions.

So far though, every single PS4 games have looked as good as they did the first time they were shown, and in most cases, they looked better. I don't see why Driveclub should be any different. Forza 5, on the other hand, changed considerably according to Digital Foundry.

Deep Down?

KingdomHeartsFan said:
Hynad said:
Wright said:

Forza's downgrades are an example of that, but until DriveClub is released, you shouldn't point out conclusions.

So far though, every single PS4 games have looked as good as they did the first time they were shown, and in most cases, they looked better. I don't see why Driveclub should be any different. Forza 5, on the other hand, changed considerably according to Digital Foundry.

Deep Down?

Let's wait until we see more of it before passing any judgment on it, shalle we?

X1720P said:
Nsanity said:
pezus said:
Nsanity said:
Keep them excuses coming people.

If you have nothing to add, stay out of the thread. Flamebait like this will not be tolerated.

How so? People were under the assumpotion that the PS4's higer spec's was more than enough to give Drive Club the graphical, technical edge it needs over Forza but they are now resorting to Turn 10 having more more experiance or bigger team.

I think a lot of people are gonna be shocked at how good Drive Club is gonna be. Graphics wise there is no contest. Drive Club is way better. People seem to think as though Evolution have no experience with driving games and the fact quite a few PGR racing devs are at the studio. Forza has dissappointed especially since the downgrade from the E3 build. Hell i reckon GT6 will beat it on metacritic!

It's pointless ... Just leave them to it.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
Hynad said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
Hynad said:
Wright said:

Deep Down?

Let's wait until we see more of it before passing any judgment on it, shalle we?

Well I've seen enough gameplay footage to see we will get nothing like what we saw from the E3 footage.

J_Allard said:
It would be a shame if DC doesn't look better since it no longer has a launch deadline to make.

Oh, I see, you're preparing for the old 'it's had longer in development' argument.

The PS5 Exists. 

KingdomHeartsFan said:

Well I've seen enough gameplay footage to see we will get nothing like what we saw from the E3 footage.

You mean like you saw enough footage of Forza to see it would be a graphical showcase.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

You mean like you saw enough footage of Forza to see it would be a graphical showcase.

What?  The downgrade of Deep Down from the E3 footage to the gameplay we saw is undeniable.

KingdomHeartsFan said:

What?  The downgrade of Deep Down from the E3 footage to the gameplay we saw is undeniable.

All X1 games have seen dowgrades. Every PS4 game has seen upgrades. Why do you think that Deep Down will be any different?

The PS5 Exists.