By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One is the Greatest Entertaintment Device Ever Concieved. Microsoft have Outdone Themselves.

guys stop the games will be shown, just get over it already sheesh!

I really hate it when people stick to something that isn't true and keep rubbing it in peoples faces like it is!

not that I am an MS fan but come on!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
qmoney88 said:
Attoyou said:
qmoney88 said:
Attoyou said:
Sony could be years behind or not give a shit. OF course if they can, they will match it, Common sense. 

Im not sure what this response accomplishes other than the fact that you acknowledge my existence by quoting my post.  Thank you.

Not many people acknowledging your existence these days huh? Not hard to see why. But still, you're very welcome. 

Quite the contrary, I just refuse to have an actual conversation with someone who responds with pointless bullshit that does nothing to further a meaningful discussion which is the reason I post on these forums to begin with.  I am not quite sure why your second response was even close to necessary as I have done nothing to degrade you as a person.  I am also pretty sure that my respones to your pointless response was not an attack on you in any way, yet you simply couldn't refuse the opportunity to knock me down a peg while making yourself look like a complete tool.  Congratulations.

Lol. I make a comment about the potential of MS's cloud and your first remark is "damage control!!" "Wait 'till e3!!" There really wasn't anything to reply to (my mistake) and you jump right to attacking that post aswell. Now you're screaming meaningful discussion? all while calling me a tool? 

Well done. 

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Attoyou said:
qmoney88 said:
Attoyou said:
qmoney88 said:
Attoyou said:
Sony could be years behind or not give a shit. OF course if they can, they will match it, Common sense. 

Im not sure what this response accomplishes other than the fact that you acknowledge my existence by quoting my post.  Thank you.

Not many people acknowledging your existence these days huh? Not hard to see why. But still, you're very welcome. 

Quite the contrary, I just refuse to have an actual conversation with someone who responds with pointless bullshit that does nothing to further a meaningful discussion which is the reason I post on these forums to begin with.  I am not quite sure why your second response was even close to necessary as I have done nothing to degrade you as a person.  I am also pretty sure that my respones to your pointless response was not an attack on you in any way, yet you simply couldn't refuse the opportunity to knock me down a peg while making yourself look like a complete tool.  Congratulations.

Lol. I make a comment about the potential of MS's cloud and your first remark is "damage control!!" "Wait 'till e3!!" There really wasn't anything to reply to (my mistake) and you jump right to attacking that post aswell. Now you're screaming meaningful discussion? all while calling me a tool? 

Well done. 

You're posts were quite toolish, but I will admit that my original response was as well.  I was being truthful when I said I hope to have meaningful discussions on these boards without resorting to sarcasm and various insults, and I do owe you an apology for attacking your post specifically.  My built up frustration over the past hour is what lead to me responding the way I did, otherwise I would've simply said that Sony posesses the ability to increase the performance of their software as well, which is definitely the route I should have taken.  Once again, I apologize.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

qmoney88 said:
Attoyou said:
qmoney88 said:
Attoyou said:
qmoney88 said:
Attoyou said:

Well done. 

You're posts were quite toolish, but I will admit that my original response was as well.  I was being truthful when I said I hope to have meaningful discussions on these boards without resorting to sarcasm and various insults, and I do owe you an apology for attacking your post specifically.  My built up frustration over the past hour is what lead to me responding the way I did, otherwise I would've simply said that Sony posesses the ability to increase the performance of their software as well, which is definitely the route I should have taken.  Once again, I apologize.

Just gotta insult me one last time huh? Glad to see you admit you were being 'toolish', though. Mine however? maybe my first statement was a little exaggerated (You wont see anything a gen ahead) but otherwise I was simply replying to your 'toolish' remarks (according to you) and then I replied to the sly insults in both your first and second reply with a more direct response. To put it simply, you can keep your phony apologies. I refuse to accept any apology from someone who insults me during an apology all while trying to get me to accept an insult. 

Now, I'm finished acknowledging your existence. 

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

if you want your conversations listened to and like been watched knock yourself out ;)

Around the Network

greatest thing since the internet?

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

nightsurge said:
Scoobes said:

The inside of the Xbone shows multiple DDR3 RAM chips. I counted 16 in fact.

Where did you see an inside view of it? I have been on honeymoon with terrible hotel internet so I did not watch the video about the architecture of Xbox One (if that is where that was shown).

http://www.anandtech.com/show/6972/xbox-one-hardware-compared-to-playstation-4/3

Click on the image for high res. You can even make out the memory manufacturer .

And congratulations on your wedding.

Attoyou said:
qmoney88 said:
Attoyou said:
qmoney88 said:
Attoyou said:
qmoney88 said:
Attoyou said:

Well done. 

Just gotta insult me one last time huh? Glad to see you admit you were being 'toolish', though. Mine however? maybe my first statement was a little exaggerated (You wont see anything a gen ahead) but otherwise I was simply replying to your 'toolish' remarks (according to you) and then I replied to the sly insults in both your first and second reply with a more direct response. To put it simply, you can keep your phony apologies. I refuse to accept any apology from someone who insults me during an apology all while trying to get me to accept an insult. 

Now, I'm finished acknowledging your existence. 

Lol, do what you gotta do tool.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

I don't know what to think of this thread really. Funny but way too optimistic about the features. I'm not sure what to think of the Xbox right now. One thing I'm sure of is IF Xbox manages to win the next gen war, its not because of the multimedia functionality but as a gaming console.  Because for me my pc is already all in one box. Can watch movies, play games, stream television, pirate TV shows, supports all video codecs and much much more.
Have my pc hooked to my 65 inch TV and a normal monitor. I switch between my screens if I want to use the variety's services. I just don't see Xbox being successful on the multimedia front. Not going to happen.   

Your being like:

-Can I turn off kinect?

-Can I play used disc games without paying a fee or annoyingly asking for an account?

-Can I play a new game if my internet is down?