By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games have you bought that you HAD to resell?!

Im talking about games where you played just a few levels and knew right away you bought garbage.. or at the most.. a game suited for someone with different tastes than yours.

Around the Network

Oh, golly, might get killed for this, but I sold Monster Hunter Tri. It was sort of ok, but mostly a big disappointment. Lots of grinding in SD resolution with great modeling (and lovely cool monsters.) It didn't help that some of the 'icon' were hard to read because of the size and resolution.

I played through a few levels, upgraded my weapon, planted a garden, etc., but I kept saying to myself, "Why not play Warcraft if you are just going to do these things." It had things I liked, just seemed to simple.

Monster Hunter just struck me as a to primitive version of games I already preferred. I really thought/hoped I was going to love it.

I did buy Skyrim, liked that one so much better.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Haze & Resistance: Fall of Man, & Dark Sector I finished all these games games, but I sold them to Gamestop for $10 dollars credit I believe. It is the only games I've ever sold back. I usually like to collect everything I buy, I just couldn't justify them on my library shelf.

snyps said:

Im talking about games where you played just a few levels and knew right away you bought garbage.. or at the most.. a game suited for someone with different tastes than yours.

None.

God of War HD Collection because of awful controls and awfl QTE

Around the Network

i still have those games.. I use them as coasters and that made my gf happy = epic win

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

BioShock and Dragon Age: Origins. Come at me!

(I completed Bioshock and about 50% of DA).

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Only game I ever sold was DOOM3, traded it in for the awesome "Chronicles of Riddick".

Only other game I contemplated selling was "Condemned 2", but I smashed that crap instead.

I'm gonna get banned for this...

Final Fantasy VII.

I was just 12 and I was given that game, I was much more into arcade pick up and play type of games, and I just couldn't care less at the time for the rpg genre apart of pokemon.

Rogue Warrior... Haze... Duke Nukem Forever... Call of Juarez: The cartel.