By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games have you bought that you HAD to resell?!

Goldeneye Wii

Switch!!!

Around the Network

On Wii - Trauma Team - Just didn't appeal to me.

On 360 - Dragon's Age - Loved, loved, loved Baldur's Gate but without the isometric view, DA lacked a lot of the strategic elements I loved and I couldn't get into it. Biggest disappointment of this gen. (Don't own a PC and my laptop... well my new laptop might just run it, have to try still)

Assassins creed 3, the most boring 4 hours ive ever spent in a game

Bulletstorm, I knew it was a mindless shooter with awful story and characters from the beginning but i didnt think the gameplay would become so boring so fast

Shadow of the Colossus - colossally bad controls and camera

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Playstation Allstars. I was so excited to have Sony Smash Bros. but they tried to make it a technical fighter and had third party characters like Raiden, new Dante, and Big Daddy as opposed to a FF character (Sephiroth isn't identified with PS?), Crash, Spyro, Big Boss, and old Dante? Just reeked of half-assed. I would've hired a more competent developer who would make more game modes than supers only kill (seriously just copy Smash with Sony characters and stages since everyone was going to label you a clone anyway!) and not try to make a mascot fight into Street Fighter 4.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network
FrancisNobleman said:
I'm gonna get banned for this...

Final Fantasy VII.

I was just 12 and I was given that game, I was much more into arcade pick up and play type of games, and I just couldn't care less at the time for the rpg genre apart of pokemon.

Reported.

Skyrim, Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga didn't like either.

PES 2011

Troll_Whisperer said:

BioShock and Dragon Age: Origins. Come at me!

(I completed Bioshock and about 50% of DA).

I’m with you with Dragon Age.  I played Dragon Age on the PC.  I liked it, but so completely repetitive.  Then more repetitive – same combat every single time.  I think I'm about 1/4 to 1/2 way through.

Playing it on the PC is one of the reason I decided to get an Xbox 360.  And get Skyrim on the Consoles, even though I knew I would be giving up mods and the highest res graphics.  I really enjoy Skyrim, no regrets.  Gameplay beat graphics for me.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

La Noire. It just wasn't my kind of game.