By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - xbox one looks very unimpressive compared to ps4

happydolphin said:
Hynad said:
happydolphin said:
Hynad said:

In that case, I agree with you. Although, based on the nature of your comments and reactions,  you seem much more inclined towards MS than the PS4. Whatever the reason is.

No.

Based on his games collection and its complete lack of any Sony related games or consoles, I'd say yes. ^_-

Oh that, maybe :P

@underlined. You changed your mind fast there hehe

I didn't change my mind at all. My second comment is just supporting what I said at first. If you don't feel the same, that's ok. 

Around the Network
Hynad said:

I didn't change my mind at all. My second comment is just supporting what I said at first. If you don't feel the same, that's ok. 

I checked his recent post history and nothing in it says Microsoft biased, but hey to each their own.

happydolphin said:
Hynad said:

I checked his recent post history and nothing in it says Microsoft biased, but hey to each their own.

Ah no. Of course not. He's one of those unbiased guys. Never ever met one in real life, but some say they do exist.

Hynad said:

Ah no. Of course not. He's one of those unbiased guys. Never ever met one in real life, but some say they do exist.

I've met a few, it's called being objective and not letting preferences get in the way of reason and logic, and having a head on your shoulders.

Basically, it's growing up and not being a child. It's hard but some people have pulled it off.

happydolphin said:
Hynad said:

I've met a few, it's called being objective and not letting preferences get in the way of reason and logic, and having a head on your shoulders.

Basically, it's growing up and not being a child. It's hard but some people have pulled it off.

Being reasonable and objective has nothing to do with being biased or not. You can be biased toward something while keeping an open mind and being reasonable in your criticism.  Not all bias are based on unfair judgement. 

Around the Network
Hynad said:
MoHasanie said:
Hynad said:
MoHasanie said:
Well graphics aren't everything. I'd rather play a fun game then a game that just looks good.

Yes, because having both isn't possible and has never happened. Right?

That wasn't my point. I'm just saying that just because the PS4 is more powerful doesn't mean it will be the better console. It depends on which console has games that appeal to me more. 

In that case, I agree with you. Although, based on the nature of your comments and reactions,  you seem much more inclined towards MS than the PS4. Whatever the reason is.

I'm not biased for MS but in the past you've accused me of it. I'm open to getting either a PS4 or an Xbox One and at the moment I'm favouring the PS4 just because it sounds like a console that's better for gaming but ofcourse I will wait till E3 to decide which has better games. If both don't impress me than I will happily just but a WiiU cause Nintendo games never disappoint. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

What a unique thread that I haven't seen this week........sigh.

Can mods start locking these BS rant threads?

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

MoHasanie said:
Hynad said:
MoHasanie said:
Hynad said:
MoHasanie said:
Well graphics aren't everything. I'd rather play a fun game then a game that just looks good.

That wasn't my point. I'm just saying that just because the PS4 is more powerful doesn't mean it will be the better console. It depends on which console has games that appeal to me more. 

I'm not biased for MS but in the past you've accused me of it. I'm open to getting either a PS4 or an Xbox One and at the moment I'm favouring the PS4 just because it sounds like a console that's better for gaming but ofcourse I will wait till E3 to decide which has better games. If both don't impress me than I will happily just but a WiiU cause Nintendo games never disappoint. 

You just seem to be more aggressive when talking about one, rather than the other. Maybe it's a wrong impression that I have...

I am locking this thread because it was created with bad intentions and serves no purpose other than starting a flame war.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Hynad said:
MoHasanie said:
Hynad said:
MoHasanie said:
Hynad said:
MoHasanie said:

You just seem to be more aggressive when talking about one, rather than the other. Maybe it's a wrong impression that I have...

Really? hmm, maybe in the past I was because it was annoying to see people claiming the PS4 is much better than Xbox One even before MS revealed the console. But now I'm not very happy with the direction MS is taking with their console and the that they still want to charge for Xbox Live, but as I said before, if it has more games that appeal to me then I will buy it. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54