By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - xbox one looks very unimpressive compared to ps4

PS4 50% more powerful then xbox one

ps4 has 7 gigs of ultra fast ram for games, while xbox1 has 5 gigs of slow ram, with esram to help it out

design looks unappealing

sony has better firt party support

controllers both look even

very disappointed in microsoft ps4 is a no brainer next gen.

-this user was moderated for this post by amp316

Around the Network

I got the message after the first 462 threads...

It's best to wait till e3, power really isn't everything, games are the most important thing for a new console

well i can't disagree with any of ur claims..

Microsofts vision and plan for the Xbox is different than Sony's for the PS4. That's all

Now gamers can support the console that best fits their wants rather than just a name. Sure the PS3/360 had different console exclusives. But beyond that very little separated the two.

Now they seem to be going two very different ways imo

Around the Network

Oh dear god you're back.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Tagging this for 5 years later... ;)

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Subie_Greg said:
Microsofts vision and plan for the Xbox is different than Sony's for the PS4. That's all

Now gamers can support the console that best fits their wants rather than just a name. Sure the PS3/360 had different console exclusives. But beyond that very little separated the two.

Now they seem to be going two very different ways imo

not really both out of the consoles are built around being a home entainment system and gaming, its just sony did right, while micrsoft did it wrong.

I agree with everything. Except for the controllers.

Xbox One's controller looks freaking professional. Say hello accuracy!!!

When I buy a Ps4, I might even buy some sort of 3rd party adapter for Xbox One controllers lol.

Honestly, I think Xbox One controllers will become another favorite just like the Xbox 370 did last gen.

Yay!!!

All it means is the PS4 will have better framerates. Nothing more. 3rd party games will still look the same. Even the exclusives will be hard pressed to tell the difference. The gpu's in the new consoles are not powerful enough for the extra 50% to mean much of anything.