By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - xbox one looks very unimpressive compared to ps4

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
I agree with everything. Except for the controllers.

Xbox One's controller looks freaking professional. Say hello accuracy!!!

When I buy a Ps4, I might even buy some sort of 3rd party adapter for Xbox One controllers lol.

Honestly, I think Xbox One controllers will become another favorite just like the Xbox 370 did last gen.

impressions have been very postive for the new ps4 controller

Around the Network
ninjablade said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
I agree with everything. Except for the controllers.

Xbox One's controller looks freaking professional. Say hello accuracy!!!

When I buy a Ps4, I might even buy some sort of 3rd party adapter for Xbox One controllers lol.

Honestly, I think Xbox One controllers will become another favorite just like the Xbox 370 did last gen.

impressions have been very postive for the new ps4 controller

Im sure its a controller fit for such a console although I doubt it will top Xbox One's controller. But we shall see. 

Yay!!!

Looks can be deceiving......Xbox One vs. Playstation 4 is still premature.

bucky1965 said:
All it means is the PS4 will have better framerates. Nothing more. 3rd party games will still look the same. Even the exclusives will be hard pressed to tell the difference. The gpu's in the new consoles are not powerful enough for the extra 50% to mean much of anything.

and bad frame rate could bew a game breaker, many games this gen suffered cause of bad frame rate, but it wont be only frame rate, better aa, higher resolution, will be a factor as well,, and don't forget the ram, ps4 multi-plats will show a clear advantage, especially games that push the hardware, and judging by the specs, many games will be pushing the hardware from the very start of the new generation.

Kyuu said:
Performance isn't confirmed yet but both pale in comparison to.. GAMING PC YOU BETCHES HAHAHAHA. POOR CONSOLE BREED R.I.P

that nice but all i need is one console for my gaming needs.

Around the Network
Kyuu said:
Performance isn't confirmed yet but both pale in comparison to.. GAMING PC YOU BETCHES HAHAHAHA. POOR CONSOLE BREED R.I.P

The convenience of console gaming is its strongest factor over PC gaming.

Yay!!!

Xbox One design is great, so far the PS4 is a piece of paper with specs on it.
Controller is better than the PS4 one
Microsoft has better first party support
Microsoft will have better 3rd party support. Activision AND EA prefering the Xbox One is enough to guarantee this.
Microsoft will have better integration for cloud computing
XBL will be heads and shoulders above PSN. Again.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

ninjablade said:

PS4 50% more powerful then xbox one

ps4 has 7 gigs of ultra fast ram for games, while xbox1 has 5 gigs of slow ram, with esram to help it out

design looks unappealing

sony has better firt party support

controllers both look even

very disappointed in microsoft ps4 is a no brainer next gen.

I agree. 

Well, the controller on XONE is perhaps the best looking controller I've ever seen. So I have to disagree there, also, Xbox Live is famously better than PSN. So you have to remember that.

Still I agree with everything else. I watched as Sony supported the PS3 and still supports it constantly. Microsoft let their xbox rot after a while. Sony has my trust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJsnv150ruc