By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What was your first post?

This is my first post...

VG Chartz on the internet
06/10/07, 00:19

"VidaExtra (Extra Life???)

Every month, since, well I really dont know (Sorry for my english)

http://www.vidaextra.com/2007/06/01-como-van-las-ventas-next-gen-mayo-2007"

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

My first post:

"Devil May Cry 4 is going to sell better than people think. The fact that it's bundled with the PS3 will allow it to move more units than it normaly would. 100k first week is a given; in fact, I expect much, much more than that. If I'm right, this game was on Famistu's most wanted list, and that means that there is demand for this game. Furthermore, it will be launching on a user base close to 2m, something that no other big PS3 tittle in Japan done. Not only will that translate into larger first week numbers, but it will also allow the game to have longer games than past PS3 have had. Also, consider this: The PS3 is at 1.8m in Japan right now. That means that there are, as I've already pointed out, close to 2m people that will potentially purchase this game. Now, combine that with the PS3's -- the ones with the bundles -- that will be sold that week. This game should at the very least push close to 200k in it's first week."

The best pro-PS3 first post ever. Crazzyman and co. can learn a thing or two from me. 

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Mine was arguing with Kwaad.

^Oh, and I appreciate the love in your sig...
/sarcasm

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

konnichiwa said:
Soriku said:
Lol. He told me to make it

I am evil =p.

And I can't show my first post because some members will call it degusting :(

But you will like it though ...

Interesting first post...... Mine was an offical delurking announcement in a new thread. It's too long to bother pasting here. 

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

I looked up my profile, to find out what my first post was about: It was some anecdotical news about the release of the PS3 here in germany. link I live in Potsdam, germany. First of all: amazon.de has the playstation 3 available. I walked in a Media Markt. No more people than usual I guess and no more people in the gaming section than in the other sections. The few minutes I was there, nobody picked a Playstation 3. But Wii, Xbox360 and ps2 also nobody take. I saw only someone buying a DS. Then I walked in a MediMax, some people were standing around the ps3 that could be played in the store. (The player was actually bad, it was a formula 1 game, he played Michael Schumacher and was only 12th.) Some teenager looked for PS3-games and stuff. So overall I saw no big hype, but I dont know how many came at midnight and how many will it be after work or tomorrow. Funny thing: I came back home, turned on TV and saw advertising for the DS. Not only one, the whole block was dominated by ads for different games and even an stuffed animal designed after nintendogs, that McDonalds sells.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
/sarcasm

Don't take my sig the wrong way, Ben. It's made to give props to my favorite mods on this site, not to bash others. Notice how ioi and the source are not on the list. Do you honestly think that I dislike ioi as a mod? If I didn't think ioi did an amazing job with the site and numbers, coming here would be pointless. Even Stof isn't on the list. These are just the mods that I like the best -- the mods that I have a personal bias for. Although you're not one of my favorites, if you were to give me a warning or an order, I would follow it. The same goes for Twesterm, Shams, ect. It doesn't matter if I like you or not. As long I respect you as a mod and your authority on this site, everyone should be fine.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
BenKenobi88 said:
/sarcasm

Don't take my sig the wrong way, Ben. It's made to give props to my favorite mods on this site, not to bash others. Notice how ioi and the source are not on the list. Do you honestly think that I dislike ioi as a mod? If I didn't think ioi did an amazing job with the site and numbers, coming here would be pointless. Even Stof isn't on the list. These are just the mods that I like the best -- the mods that I have a personal bias for. Although you're not one of my favorites, if you were to give me a warning or an order, I would follow it. The same goes for Twesterm, Shams, ect. It doesn't matter if I like you or not. As long I respect you as a mod and your authority on this site, everyone should be fine.

Wasn't the list longer last week?

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Riot Of The Blood said:
BenKenobi88 said:
/sarcasm

OK, but that's not what "the only good mods on this site are:" means.  It means that the following mods are in your opinion the only good ones on this site.  If you mean something else, you ought to say something else. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

On topic: I don't know because I CAN'T CHECK ANYONE'S POST HISTORY! Why?? I'm probably going to make a thread about it if work doesn't interfere.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Hmm suddenly my View all post button is broken